New here, 1st showing of her.

Love to hear from anybody. Also emails welcome so that she can watch comments.

New in here, so hope you would enjoy her.
beautiful body a very attractive young lady would love to have her gorgeous breast on my chest 🤩 :love:

Attachments

• Resized_20201224_063359 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20201224_063359 (1).jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 265
if we were to meet i would greet her with champagne and chocolates, the aroma would be fill with the smell of roses i would greet her with a peck on her cheek and offer her a glass of champagne. after a couple of drinks and sitting on the bed i would put my glass down and start a back massage then lower my hands to her gorgeous breast. removing her top and tenderly kiss her gorgeous breast as my tongue dances across her nipples

Reactions: bandgcouple
my hands move slowly to love box then removing her bottoms massage her g-spot until she squrited then make passionate love to her until she has at least 2 orgasms and collapes with total exhaustion and pleasure

Love to hear from anybody. Also emails welcome so that she can watch comments.

New in here, so hope you would enjoy her.
Your lady is beautiful. If she were mine I would encourage her to be unfaithful, then make delicious love to her all night in bed after she had been. Then next day hold hands with her on a lovely country walk while we discuss when she will have sex again with someone other than me, telling her that I love her more than anything.

Reactions: wantherpleased
Wow, what a great body your wife has! Her ass and pussy look like they need a good licking followed by a hard pounding. Hope your wife is happy that I jerked off over her cunt. If she wants to swap nudes and naughty emails, I would be more than happy. We could be long distance lovers

Reactions: bandgcouple