New here.... advice please

nubee766

Dec 10, 2018
Hi all.... New here just wanted to share our story a little and maybe get some advice.

My wife and I have been married 14 years.... she's 38 I'm 44.... we talked about sharing her for a while mostly as just our dirty talk. After a while though she was quite clearly wanting to try it and I agreed. That's kind of simplifying it but we both thought it sounded hot.

She messaged a guy she knew in high school but hadn't seen since.... so he wasn't some random.

Yada yada... guy was newly single and when she went to his place to proposition him of course he was into it. She's gorgeous lol.... shows up at his place and says she wants him for sex.... of course he's going to say yes haha

Anyways she was with him maybe a dozen times total over the next few weeks. It became apparent though that there was too much messaging back and forth and it was becoming like a bf/gf thing and not just sex.

We had quite a hard time for a bit there as she was getting feelings for him and was considering leaving me for him. We made it through once her head cleared and she realized she was getting good sex confused with a good relationship.

I'm happy we made it and we are happy together.... but I cant stop thinking about how hot it was having her tell me about the details of what they did. Our thing was that she would go over there for however long.... come back tell me all the details.... then I would fuck her myself.... I loved the feeling of sloppy seconds with her it was a massive turn on knowing this guy was nailing her just before....

So now I'm like stuck because I'd love to have it happen because im turned on by it.... what I'm not turned on by is losing my wife.

So now what.... just let it go and find something else to be into? Anyone else in this situation?

Reactions: Tmac969
she needs to be a fucktoy for someone who doesn't see her as a woman, a person, just a cum dump for his cock. she'll be very well fucked, with little risk of "feelings".......on the other hand, she might like it

When we first talked about it she was looking at it like it was just sex.... just a cock and didn't think she would catch feelings. Once the sex is over the talking begins though and that's where the problems started lol

Maybe finding somebody that looks at her as a fuck toy would be better but may be tougher to find as she didn't like the idea of the guy being a stranger

She's just absolutely sexy.... I knew her a little bit before we got together and always thiught she was gorgeous... I actually fantasized about her sexually before we were ever together. The night we first got together made me feel like I'd just won a lottery lol.... couldn't believe she was attracted to me too... not that I'm any slouch either but still.

She's 5'7 brunette but sometimes blonde... beautiful brown eyes.... she's got nice curves and I think in general I can't imagine any hetero guy not being into her at the very least sexually let alone she's also got a ton of personality... she's fun and witty... can have a bit of an edge though you don't want to get on her wrong side lol....

I totally get why the guy started to see her as relationship material so it's making me hesitant to go down the path again

She's just absolutely sexy.... I knew her a little bit before we got together and always thiught she was gorgeous... I actually fantasized about her sexually before we were ever together. The night we first got together made me feel like I'd just won a lottery lol.... couldn't believe she was attracted to me too... not that I'm any slouch either but still.

She's 5'7 brunette but sometimes blonde... beautiful brown eyes.... she's got nice curves and I think in general I can't imagine any hetero guy not being into her at the very least sexually let alone she's also got a ton of personality... she's fun and witty... can have a bit of an edge though you don't want to get on her wrong side lol....

I totally get why the guy started to see her as relationship material so it's making me hesitant to go down the path again
any inhibitions in the bedroom?

No not really.... she likes things to be passionate and a little rough is good though not painful or anything.... not totally into anal but she'll go there if I want... she loves to ride as it gets her off easiest but her fave is actually face down ass up... she loves being taken like that

No not really.... she likes things to be passionate and a little rough is good though not painful or anything.... not totally into anal but she'll go there if I want... she loves to ride as it gets her off easiest but her fave is actually face down ass up... she loves being taken like that
Nice. Why did you wussy to share her?

Guess I've always just thought she's fucking hot and it would be amazing to share her..... at some point want to have a t hreesome with her but I was happy to let her have a one on one thing and share the details with me too.... turns me on imagining some other guy thinking he won the lottery to bang her like I do lol

I did always make out with her after but that didn't necessarily turn me on.... but getting sloppy seconds definitely turned me on. You can totally feel it that she was just getting railed by someone else.... especially since she's generally pretty tight

Reactions: compassionatedom
She's meeting a new guy tonight for the first time..... going to his place which happens to be fairly close to our place. Given what happened with the last guy I'm nervous.... thought we might just pull the plug and call it a day on this stuff but nope..... this is happening haha