New here and looking for advice

Mousey12

Male
Apr 4, 2017
So here is predickament,
Growing up every relashionship i have been resulted in me being cheated on which over time caused me to form a fetish over it. I am currently married and been for 5 years now to the only woman that has never cheated on me. Thing is i find myself craving her to go out and have sex other men as well humilate me and keep me in chastity. I told about my intrests in have her cuckold me about a year, which i am sure i handled it all wrong and sent our marrige in a downward spin. Fastward to today and all is coming back to being right between us, but i still find myself craving to be her cuck. I dont know to broch the subject as i dont send things backwards between us. So woundering anyone might have some advice to help me achive becoming her cuck

Reactions: Ben Dover and joost
So here is predickament,
Growing up every relashionship i have been resulted in me being cheated on which over time caused me to form a fetish over it. I am currently married and been for 5 years now to the only woman that has never cheated on me. Thing is i find myself craving her to go out and have sex other men as well humilate me and keep me in chastity. I told about my intrests in have her cuckold me about a year, which i am sure i handled it all wrong and sent our marrige in a downward spin. Fastward to today and all is coming back to being right between us, but i still find myself craving to be her cuck. I dont know to broch the subject as i dont send things backwards between us. So woundering anyone might have some advice to help me achive becoming her cuck
All I can suggest is to read our thread 'Becky the first time' or any of the others where we have tried to tell others the how's and why's of our own introductions to the lifestyle. Good luck.

Be careful be sure that's what u both want its a wonderful place to be.but like the saying goes careful what u wish.good luck any questions u might have ill try and help.Lynn

Thanks, i know forsure that its where i want to go, as for her im really unclear. She has expressed intrest before in the idea also saying she could never do it, tho on a number of times i have watched her openly flirt with men then pay it off as she wasnt or didnt relise she was

Thanks, i know forsure that its where i want to go, as for her im really unclear. She has expressed intrest before in the idea also saying she could never do it, tho on a number of times i have watched her openly flirt with men then pay it off as she wasnt or didnt relise she was
Let us know how it goes, its always nice to hear other people's experiences and its very helpful to others, good luck Becky

Reactions: Openandready69
So here is predickament,

Hey mousey, its always best to speak with your wife about what you want and dont want to do. And like lynn said both have to be sure that's what you want. My wife used to fuck and entertain men, and when she married me she tried to be a one man woman, but i always felt attracted to seeing her slutty side, until i finally convinced her to have sex with other men, and currently i am a happy cuckolded husband, and she is once again the slutty woman she once was, however we are BOTH happy with this lifestyle. Hope this helps, and enjoy!!

I bet, i love to watch her in action, and its like i said, we remain happy together, since we both do what we love, she loves to fuck, and i love to watch :)

Oh so does my hubby.and he does join on occasion,but he always makes sure after I'm very well fucked and full of cum to keep me nice and clean.oyea

Well thanks for the advice. I know the posabilty is there. When i first brought things up a year ago she did agree that she was turned on by the idea of making me watch her with another man also she shared with me her deepest fansity is a mfm 3 way while saying she was open to the idea we got as far has her playing with a dildo we name and she bought me a chastity cage and would verbily humitlate me and role play some. How ever i think i pushed her to hard and it all stopped she has cut me off for the most part sexually. As of late tho we have been able tp reconnect tho i am harboring the the need for her to cuck me i dont know where she stands or how to find out.

You guys definitely have to talk it out, she may not have been exactly sure how to handle it, or maybe even felt forced at some point. I remember it took my wife a few months after i told her. And i did talk to many people about the situation because i didnt know what to do. But in the end once i sat down and spoke with her, after it sunk into her, she accepted and wanted to play out this fantasy for the good of us, so definitely speak about it more, what you like and dont like, and it will work out for the best