Removed

Whos cum is tha
Hubby and I opened an account here a few months ago but got busy and only posted one pic. Well, we wanted to post a few pics and see what y'all think. Comments welcome and appreciated!!

View attachment 193412View attachment 193413View attachment 193414View attachment 193415View attachment 193416View attachment 193417View attachment 193418
T?cuz if its anyone other than your husband's then you truly are that wonderful kind of woman deserving of the honor of the title CUMSLUT! MY WIFE IS. BUT SHE PREFERS THE TITLE CUMMWHORE

These are some of the very best, hottest, wife pics I have ever seen. We all need more - you must have a wonderful collection. Can we see that beautiful wife full body nude and more cum over her and inside her

Despite several emails back and forth, they refuse to delete their material. I reported their post; let's see if it works. I've belonged to a lot of different forums and I have to say I haven't seen someone post their own unsolicited photos in another person's thread...smh
Yea i don't understand why people do it.. Probably someona fake hard to tell nowadays... I'll email them assholes also ill look it mite the same person that did it to us...

View media item 65156
View media item 65157
View media item 65216
Please login or become a member to view

I honestly don't get it...we've been members of other forums and this is something we've never seen before. Why in the world would you post your own photos in someone else's thread?? Is that just a thing on this forum??