New Here From NJ

samandjean

Male
From
NJ, US
May 7, 2022
New Jersey, USA
Hi, we are new here. I'm Sam and my wife is Jean. We're both 46. My wife has played with six other guys over the years, including the first one in our early 20's. She's in great shape and pretty but she's too picky in my opinion. I wish she would play more. We live near Philadelphia. She likes guys who are in very good shape, charming, intelligent and well endowed.

Attachments

• IMG_0742 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0742 - Copy.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hi, we are new here. I'm Sam and my wife is Jean. We're both 46. My wife has played with six other guys over the years, including the first one in our early 20's. She's in great shape and pretty but she's too picky in my opinion. I wish she would play more. We live near Philadelphia. She likes guys who are in very good shape, charming, intelligent and well endowed.

View attachment 818994
hot, sexy and very well shaped!! I love your perfect wife

Reactions: jwf114

View attachment 818994
Nice!

View attachment 818994
Hey!
She’s got a great body and I luv that bush. 53 m in pa finding it’s hot as hell that a guy would share his wife and watch if interested please hit me up, I’m very easy going .