would you enjoy such life style?

• not my thing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kris.rk

Male
Aug 8, 2017
uae
Hi guys just joined and wow what a site. Just amazed by all the real stories and pics. Unfortunately i cant share pics coz wifey wants to be too discreet as we have 2 kids.

Myself: A indian guy in my 30s. Very open minded and happily married for 4 years.
Wifey: A sexy petite lady in her late 30s from Philippines.

We both are bi and an year ago when i lost my job she suggested me she would fuck other men and make some money for us. That night we had the wildest sex ever in our life and she came to know how much i enjoyed her suggestion and thats when she started fucking other men right from the next very day. In about a week time i started joining in for MFM sessions and used to service her clients by licking and sucking them and soon i began eating their cum and cleaning creampies. Now we enjoy our life style since our source of living is sex with unknown strangers and love each other a lot. Only condition is im not allowed to sleep with any other women which doesnt bother me coz my small 4.5inch uncut dick cant satisfy any women.

Would love to know your thoughts/feedback

Besides she doesnt know about this thread neither this site

Chris and Kate

Reactions: Ben Dover
that is so hot - enjoying sex together and making good money at the same time - respect! But would love to see some pics - you know you can always blur faces.