New here, would love to do some tributes

Mar 30, 2022
Hi I’m new here and fairly new to doing tributes. The thought of women or their husbands wanting me to jerk off to their woman really turns me on. I prefer middle aged or older women. I like chubby or bigger women. I’ve also got a thing for pregnant women. I like seeing nudes but really enjoy women in sexy panties and lingerie. Also I really need to see your wife’s face in the pics, it’s not as enjoyable for me if I can’t put a face to the sexy body I’m looking at. Sorry if I’m a little picky or specific but if you’re interested let me know. I can send back tribute pics and videos

Hi I’m new here and fairly new to doing tributes. The thought of women or their husbands wanting me to jerk off to their woman really turns me on. I prefer middle aged or older women. I like chubby or bigger women. I’ve also got a thing for pregnant women. I like seeing nudes but really enjoy women in sexy panties and lingerie. Also I really need to see your wife’s face in the pics, it’s not as enjoyable for me if I can’t put a face to the sexy body I’m looking at. Sorry if I’m a little picky or specific but if you’re interested let me know. I can send back tribute pics and videos
We need to speak. Wife is 47.

Reactions: Bluecollarguy86