New here

Married couple, I'm Adam a 62 yrs old guy, sex drive now almost non-existent, my wife Faith 53 yrs old, sex drive still going strong if not increasing.

My wife likes the thought of becoming a webslut, hence the pictures, we both like the idea of others getting turned on by her pictures, I particularly like the thought of other guys wanting to fuck her.

At the moment we are not looking to meet others, my wife is enjoying her toys and the comments she gets from her photos, however like any toy you can only get so much enjoyment, no doubt there will come a time where she will feel the urge to have a real cock inside her and the physical interaction with another man will out grow her toys.....which will also be something I cant give.

We are also on other sites.
Hey, Sir
Your wife very thick - good size for huge cock black guy , you could watch and record the fuckin she'll get every time from me. Time fun-ming soon.
Remember whose cock fits perfectly in her tight married pussy after all those toys stretching

Married couple, I'm Adam a 62 yrs old guy, sex drive now almost non-existent, my wife Faith 53 yrs old, sex drive still going strong if not increasing.

My wife likes the thought of becoming a webslut, hence the pictures, we both like the idea of others getting turned on by her pictures, I particularly like the thought of other guys wanting to fuck her.

At the moment we are not looking to meet others, my wife is enjoying her toys and the comments she gets from her photos, however like any toy you can only get so much enjoyment, no doubt there will come a time where she will feel the urge to have a real cock inside her and the physical interaction with another man will out grow her toys.....which will also be something I cant give.

We are also on other sites.
i want a webslut