New Here (:

bdix

Female
Apr 26, 2022
As the title states, I am new here. I will be the most active on here with the hubby popping in from time to time. I am 9 months pregnant! :) Hope ya'll don't mind a big pregnant belly lmao. Anyways, looking to have fun and entertain myself. My number one rule is to be kind and not demanding to me! That should be easy, right?! :p

Attachments

• FRKUiGwX0AA7Buk.jpg
    FRKUiGwX0AA7Buk.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 362
As the title states, I am new here. I will be the most active on here with the hubby popping in from time to time. I am 9 months pregnant! :) Hope ya'll don't mind a big pregnant belly lmao. Anyways, looking to have fun and entertain myself. My number one rule is to be kind and not demanding to me! That should be easy, right?! :p
Hey there very sexy! Always turned on by a beautiful pregnant woman

Reactions: bdix
Very sexy!!!! Beautiful pregnant wife love!!!🥰🥰🥰💋💋

Reactions: Tricky64 and bdix
Como diz o título, sou novo aqui. Eu serei o mais ativo aqui com o marido aparecendo de vez em quando. Estou grávida de 9 meses! :) Espero que você não se importe com uma grande barriga de grávida lmao. De qualquer forma, procurando me divertir e me entreter. Minha regra número um é ser gentil e não exigente comigo! Isso deve ser fácil, certo?!:pand ppp
And by the way, welcome!!!!!!!!!👍👍😁😁

Do you have any more pictures of that pregnant belly?Do you have any more pictures of that pregnant belly?

Reactions: Tricky64
The exact opposite, I especially adore pregnant women - hope you’re still getting some good cock between your no doubt extra swollen labia!😍 Nothing like the feeling of an engorged pregnant pussy swallowing your cock and draining it of a huge creampie. Friend of my daughter is currently heavily pregnant and every time I see her I feel my cock rising to rock hard at the thought of filling her pussy brim full with an extra big load. Maybe you’ll post a pic of your vulva and lovely gaping labia please?

Last edited:
Hello. You look great! Hope you enjoy the site 😊(MrsCc)

• Love
Your truly beautiful. That's coming from a 50 yr old man with no kids. Amazing beauty.

I would still fuck you 9 months pregnant.

Reactions: Tricky64
You are a definite turn on, glad you are here

You are just glowing gorgeous. And be pregnant is a beautiful thing . I would be honored to entertain you