New Hotwife 1st Experience

PalePrincess

Couple
From
OH, US
Apr 13, 2021
Parma, OH, USA
Visit site
We met up with a man in a town close on a Tuesday night. We have both been chatting with the guy for a while. We had met him on aff months ago and lost contact. Lately I've had our profile active and he dropped us a line. Soon he started chatting with tasha a lot as he an i chatted as well. Lots of flirting back n firth with them two which led to our Tuesday night meeting. We met in a pizza bar. He had already arrived and was waiting on us. We had ran into some traffic but we made it. He's an older man like me. Both of us are 57. Tasha is and always has been attracted to older men. When we got to the table she sat with him so she could get a lot closer. She wore a see through sheer white top (no bra of course) and ankle length skirt. She put a lacy black long shawl over it which barely concealed the sheer top. Her hair is very long so it worked out well. She topped it all off with some black n pink flipflops with pink toes n a nice pink anklet. She looked stunning and dude was as tongue tied as they come..lol. Very nervous to the point of trembling. We made small talk and soon Tasha reached out for his hand and she whispered something to him. He seemed to relax a little more. Before long she was sitting close to him. Pressing her breasts into his arm. She turned n looked at me and gave me that I'm okay, I'm having fun, and i feel comfortable WINK. A safe signal we set up before meeting. I smiled back at her and conversation flowed as we decided to go to a bar nearby.

When we arrived we all entered the bar together. Her hot ass drew a lot of attention when we entered. The margarita Tasha had at the pizza place was starting to relax her a lot. She was now much bolder and was going to show this man just how interested she was. Our booth was not very private but soon he took her hints and had his hand found her pussy. She wore no panties. She in turn felt his hard dick through his shorts. While her foot found my hand under the table. I'm pretty sure we got busted by the bar tender but we were not asked to leave. Not wanting to leave yet we spotted some booths around the corner so we all moved over there. Touching continued for a while. I could see how excited Tasha was becoming and I was as well. We all discussed a hotel room and it was unanimous we move on.
She rode with him on the way to the hotel. Told her to stop n pic up some beer n coolers. I went forward and reserved a room n let them know where to find me. They arrived pretty quick. When she came through the door she dropped her bag and the alcohol on the table. Went to the bed and pulled back the covers. She stood with her ass facing me and dropped her skirt as she climbed into the bed telling me to follow her. He went to the other side of the bed.. undressed n climbed in.

Tasha and I had discussed her scenerio of how she thought all this would go down. We'd talked about me leaving the room for 15min and let her get her motor running before I came in. All along she has struggled with the idea of me watching so we thought maybe that would help her.

Obviously that plan was off the table. I quickly undressed and started kissing her back n ass as she rolled slightly over and took his dick in her mouth. He is thicker than I am but she said not as long. I could see her mouth stretch a little as her lips moved back n forth. I had to stop what I was doing to take a few pics n short clips. Holy fuck was it hot to see her in action. She was loving every second of it too. It wasn't long before she climbed on top of him. He slowly entered her as I took pics. I stood next to her on the bed n put my cock in her mouth as she rode him. She was really enjoying this. She was squirting all over his dick again and again. His sounds let her know how much he liked that. At one point he wanted to feel her squirt on his chest. She straddled his chest and I slide my fingers in her. I know exactly where to hit to break the dam. She exploded on him. Musta have lost 12oz of fluid from her sexy pussy all over his torso. We fucked her in many different ways. At one point I sat back in a chair n just watched. It was a pretty awesome sight seeing her having fun. If things work out the way we would like...he will be the only guy we mess with. Kinda like what you guys have with your friends. She loves the idea of having him and I available the whole weekend for her pleasure and ours.

Fuck I am horny now. I feel as though we have taken a huge leap forward in our relationship. Much more open and honest. Say it even if it may hurt...we can work out anything. It was pretty awesome to see our love only grows and never founders. If anything this experience has melted us even more together than before. I can't wait to hear other thoughts, idea, fantasies from Tasha. I'm sure after Tuesday night there will be much more to come from Tasha. She's expressed how turned on she gets thinking about all this. She is telling me more everyday. I love that.

She sees me as the best husband in the world...and I AM..lol.
received_517619356337092~2.jpeg

We met up with a man in a town close on a Tuesday night. We have both been chatting with the guy for a while. We had met him on aff months ago and lost contact. Lately I've had our profile active and he dropped us a line. Soon he started chatting with tasha a lot as he an i chatted as well. Lots of flirting back n firth with them two which led to our Tuesday night meeting. We met in a pizza bar. He had already arrived and was waiting on us. We had ran into some traffic but we made it. He's an older man like me. Both of us are 57. Tasha is and always has been attracted to older men. When we got to the table she sat with him so she could get a lot closer. She wore a see through sheer white top (no bra of course) and ankle length skirt. She put a lacy black long shawl over it which barely concealed the sheer top. Her hair is very long so it worked out well. She topped it all off with some black n pink flipflops with pink toes n a nice pink anklet. She looked stunning and dude was as tongue tied as they come..lol. Very nervous to the point of trembling. We made small talk and soon Tasha reached out for his hand and she whispered something to him. He seemed to relax a little more. Before long she was sitting close to him. Pressing her breasts into his arm. She turned n looked at me and gave me that I'm okay, I'm having fun, and i feel comfortable WINK. A safe signal we set up before meeting. I smiled back at her and conversation flowed as we decided to go to a bar nearby.

When we arrived we all entered the bar together. Her hot ass drew a lot of attention when we entered. The margarita Tasha had at the pizza place was starting to relax her a lot. She was now much bolder and was going to show this man just how interested she was. Our booth was not very private but soon he took her hints and had his hand found her pussy. She wore no panties. She in turn felt his hard dick through his shorts. While her foot found my hand under the table. I'm pretty sure we got busted by the bar tender but we were not asked to leave. Not wanting to leave yet we spotted some booths around the corner so we all moved over there. Touching continued for a while. I could see how excited Tasha was becoming and I was as well. We all discussed a hotel room and it was unanimous we move on.
She rode with him on the way to the hotel. Told her to stop n pic up some beer n coolers. I went forward and reserved a room n let them know where to find me. They arrived pretty quick. When she came through the door she dropped her bag and the alcohol on the table. Went to the bed and pulled back the covers. She stood with her ass facing me and dropped her skirt as she climbed into the bed telling me to follow her. He went to the other side of the bed.. undressed n climbed in.

Tasha and I had discussed her scenerio of how she thought all this would go down. We'd talked about me leaving the room for 15min and let her get her motor running before I came in. All along she has struggled with the idea of me watching so we thought maybe that would help her.

Obviously that plan was off the table. I quickly undressed and started kissing her back n ass as she rolled slightly over and took his dick in her mouth. He is thicker than I am but she said not as long. I could see her mouth stretch a little as her lips moved back n forth. I had to stop what I was doing to take a few pics n short clips. Holy fuck was it hot to see her in action. She was loving every second of it too. It wasn't long before she climbed on top of him. He slowly entered her as I took pics. I stood next to her on the bed n put my cock in her mouth as she rode him. She was really enjoying this. She was squirting all over his dick again and again. His sounds let her know how much he liked that. At one point he wanted to feel her squirt on his chest. She straddled his chest and I slide my fingers in her. I know exactly where to hit to break the dam. She exploded on him. Musta have lost 12oz of fluid from her sexy pussy all over his torso. We fucked her in many different ways. At one point I sat back in a chair n just watched. It was a pretty awesome sight seeing her having fun. If things work out the way we would like...he will be the only guy we mess with. Kinda like what you guys have with your friends. She loves the idea of having him and I available the whole weekend for her pleasure and ours.

Fuck I am horny now. I feel as though we have taken a huge leap forward in our relationship. Much more open and honest. Say it even if it may hurt...we can work out anything. It was pretty awesome to see our love only grows and never founders. If anything this experience has melted us even more together than before. I can't wait to hear other thoughts, idea, fantasies from Tasha. I'm sure after Tuesday night there will be much more to come from Tasha. She's expressed how turned on she gets thinking about all this. She is telling me more everyday. I love that.

View attachment 554947
Mmm baby

View attachment 554947
You,re a gorgeous sexy lady and i wished i could only look when you fuck someone,i like women in control

Reactions: PalePrincess

View attachment 554947
Great story !

Reactions: couger41
Yes, we are very much into foot fetish for a long time. We've been posting her feet pics for years on a adult site and much more than feet too but her feet are the focus in over 85 galleries.
I never seen you at the meetings..lol. She is rare. Most head for the door when you tell them that. I found three women who liked the attention my tongue gave them. Maybe two that tolerated it and dozens that went the other way. Something how a fetish that is so common is regarded as ..something is wrong with you!. Even the swinging lifestyle women don't like it. All the adventures they have done and yet that flips them out. Go figure.....

I never seen you at the meetings..lol. She is rare. Most head for the door when you tell them that. I found three women who liked the attention my tongue gave them. Maybe two that tolerated it and dozens that went the other way. Something how a fetish that is so common is regarded as ..something is wrong with you!. Even the swinging lifestyle women don't like it. All the adventures they have done and yet that flips them out. Go figure.....
Thanks for your input. I got luck I guess. I met Tasha on a video chat site over 12 yrs ago. We chatted for a long while and one day I asked her to show me her feet. Of course she did right away but also in the back of her mind she knew I had a foot fetish. Once we got together after I moved to Alabama. The foot fetish took off. Started by taking pics and sharing them on a adult site. This went on for yrs and continues today. She found it a bit odd but now loves the attention I give her feet 3-4x a week.
It's unfortunate that many women don't enjoy the foot love. Tasha says it is super hot and loves to have her toes sucked and soles licked while she's being pounded to orgasm after orgasm.

Thanks for your input. I got luck I guess. I met Tasha on a video chat site over 12 yrs ago. We chatted for a long while and one day I asked her to show me her feet. Of course she did right away but also in the back of her mind she knew I had a foot fetish. Once we got together after I moved to Alabama. The foot fetish took off. Started by taking pics and sharing them on a adult site. This went on for yrs and continues today. She found it a bit odd but now loves the attention I give her feet 3-4x a week.
It's unfortunate that many women don't enjoy the foot love. Tasha says it is super hot and loves to have her toes sucked and soles licked while she's being pounded to orgasm after orgasm.
Most women don't know what they are missing....my little lady just had her normal pedi yesterday. I'll be eating shrimp tonight for sure

View attachment 554947
Thanks for sharing such a HOT story!!

Very nice story much like ours first time allowed them one on one at the start ended up sitting back and watched till they finished she was a pleasure to watch not shy at all. It took another four tries with different men all stranger's to see her getting what she wanted to experience this guy was incredible dominated her so easy and for four hour's of tongue swapping pussie licking cock sucking arse fingering he pounded deep inside her pussie screaming as she orgasmed swapping positions over and over I tried to join them but he pulled her away and she allowed him then as she was riding him watched him pulling her tight to his chest used his legs to spread hers even wider apart slamming deep inside her pussie then in one swift move he was balls deep in her virgin arse did she scream so loud but kept on riding him watched her spreading her arse cheeks wide apart giving him deeper penetration another thirty minutes passed listening as they both cummed together resting for five minutes before she hoped of seeing his cum dripping from the once virgin arse. I was upset about that holding it in but the look of her was I've just been totally fucked and loved every minute of it after he left she asked can we do it again

View attachment 554947
Wow she is very very Hot Fuckable beauty

View attachment 554947
Beautiful and sexy wife!

View attachment 554947
That is sooo cool and intense hope you’ll have a long and enjoyable friendship with him . Absolutely awesome