New Hotwife Couple - Illinois, USA

Zdietz53

Male
From
IL, US
Hello everyone - I’m Drew 38 and I’ve been happily married my wife/36 for a little over ten years.

I had long had the fantasy of my wife being with other men but never thought it’d become a reality. Then a set of unconnected circumstances fell into place and my wife decided she was up for seeing if she could build a relationship with a former coworker who had moved back to the town we are in.

They’ve been seeing eachother for over a year and still going strong.

I’m mainly on here to try to learn about how to best support/enjoy our new found lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Attachments

• 29D1B954-F2AE-4A13-9759-B975BCB767D6.jpeg
    29D1B954-F2AE-4A13-9759-B975BCB767D6.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 336
Hello everyone - I’m Drew 38 and I’ve been happily married my wife/36 for a little over ten years.

I had long had the fantasy of my wife being with other men but never thought it’d become a reality. Then a set of unconnected circumstances fell into place and my wife decided she was up for seeing if she could build a relationship with a former coworker who had moved back to the town we are in.

I’m mainly on here to try to learn about how to best support/enjoy our new found lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting you all!
love to see more pic

just do what make you and her happy all matters as long as you guys are happy
Absolutely. So far things have been really smooth. My wife had done a lot of reading about opening up a marriage and was a very strong advocate for intentional and frank conversations after her “dates.” Sometimes it was awkward, but definitely necessary to help us wrap our minds around what we were getting in to.

Her guy has also been really great and understanding of the different relationship dynamics at play. I’m grateful for the beginners luck that we seemed to get from this.

Also thanks to you all for the warm welcome. I feel like I’m already learning a lot!!

Reactions: Riker41
love to see more pic
You are very fortunate indeed. As for what you should do, simply be supportive to them and give them all the time and room their relationship needs. Serve them whenever they are open to it in your home and remain in the background when at events they attend. Enjoy riding the cuckold emotional rollercoaster by encouraging their love and coupling.

Reactions: Zdietz53
thanks for your feedback and perspective!

So far, for us, it has been my wife going over to his place to develop their connection. I certainly try to encourage it as much as I can.

The main thing I’ve learned about supporting them throwing this has just been figuring out how I can pick up the slack at home while she’s building the connection with him over the weekends. I’ve definitely gotten better with just doing the routine cleaning/laundry stuff so the house isn’t a disaster when she gets back.

Pretty

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Be honest take her out to nice clubs. INTICE her to dress sexy . Tell.her how sexy she looks. Let her know guys check her out. IF your out at a club and Guy asks her to dance encourage her to.in time she will appreciate that giys want her

thanks for your feedback and perspective!

So far, for us, it has been my wife going over to his place to develop their connection. I certainly try to encourage it as much as I can.

The main thing I’ve learned about supporting them throwing this has just been figuring out how I can pick up the slack at home while she’s building the connection with him over the weekends. I’ve definitely gotten better with just doing the routine cleaning/laundry stuff so the house isn’t a disaster when she gets back.
Encourage her let her k ow how much yku support her e joy sex with her show her how special.she is to.you and tbat her sex life outside of your m arriage makes it better for the both of you

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Hey Drew, I'm Matt. I'm 33, 6', 180 lbs, white, educated, and work in investment banking in Chicago. I'm hung as well, and am outgoing, as well as respectful. Please let me know if you'd like to talk :)

Very pretty

Absolutely. So far things have been really smooth. My wife had done a lot of reading about opening up a marriage and was a very strong advocate for intentional and frank conversations after her “dates.” Sometimes it was awkward, but definitely necessary to help us wrap our minds around what we were getting in to.

Her guy has also been really great and understanding of the different relationship dynamics at play. I’m grateful for the beginners luck that we seemed to get from this.

Also thanks to you all for the warm welcome. I feel like I’m already learning a lot!!
You are lucky my wife and i have been in the lifestyle for 4 year .It has been very rewarding for us.She enjoys the sex outside of our marriage it has made our sex even better. SUPPORT her totally buy her sexy outfits The first time she waers them.let her know its for there dates. Noy yours. Talk totally open what you both wants personally and sexually..NO SECRETS. Give her sexual freedom. One thing we do to support each other she has me help her dress at times..I'm not allliwed to kiss her or touch her before she goes out..I ASK.WHY she says this body and pussy is not for you till.i come vack from.being well fucked and cum fillled.. You can reclaim me when i come back . Just ren my pussy will.me filled with another mans Cum.when you make love to me..Fell free to ask me anything you can private nesssage me if you want to.. Bob

Damn she is sexy, I would love to enjoy some time with her.

Hey Drew, I'm Matt. I'm 33, 6', 180 lbs, white, educated, and work in investment banking in Chicago. I'm hung as well, and am outgoing, as well as respectful. Please let me know if you'd like to talk :)
Hey Matt - thanks for the response. Wife was actually just up in Chicago a couple weekends ago for the Taylor swift concert.

Right now, wife is still happy with developing things with the same guy and hasn’t really been looking to add anyone new.

Sexy lips,sexy mouth,sexy smile!

Blowjob lips post more of her

Hey Matt - thanks for the response. Wife was actually just up in Chicago a couple weekends ago for the Taylor swift concert.

Right now, wife is still happy with developing things with the same guy and hasn’t really been looking to add anyone new.
Sounds great byoubsaud thst she hasnt added another guy yet .It can be very rewarding as every guy is different so she should try anither guy or two it can bring a new level.of fulfillment to.the lifestyle Feel free to ask anything