Hola desde cuba somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y nos gustaría mucho poder compartir con ustedes historias de eso porque tenemos también un agujero de gloria propio

Hey!

We are new to posting here. My partner is a hotwife who loves cock, we have a homemade gloryhole where i watch her suck and fuck chosen cocks. She love guys that have huge loads! We will post more pictures to the threads soon 😉View attachment 1375374
Fuck yer she's a keeper sxxy asf
Think I'll be using her alot more too

Hey!

We are new to posting here. My partner is a hotwife who loves cock, we have a homemade gloryhole where i watch her suck and fuck chosen cocks. She love guys that have huge loads! We will post more pictures to the threads soon 😉View attachment 1375374
I love taking a slut to the gloryhole and watching as she takes cum all over her face and titties. Even get brave enough to bend over and let one take her pussy with condom on.. this is a public glory hole, come on, keep the woman safe.

View attachment 1478796I agree, nothing better than watching at a theater or gloryhole. This is my wife the last time we went to the theater
I have taken a few dates to the "Theater" and left her alone for a "few minutes" inside. Enough time for the men to move closer and tempt her with big hard cocks offered to her lips. Just like above, come back and see her sucking and gagging on two or more at one time... I come over to her and she sit on my lap and the guys reattach their cocks to her face as I slip mine into her pussy.

How does it works.
Is there a way for the wife to be anonymous? She may be open as far as she can do it without nobody notice her.

How does it works.
Is there a way for the wife to be anonymous? She may be open as far as she can do it without nobody notice her.
You can go to different towns if you like, we have done that a couple times. The wife and I talked about it and if anyone did recognize obviously they like that lifestyle as well and probably also would like to keep discreet