New hotwife needs advice

Jl371

Couple
Reaction score
Hi i fulfilled reluctantly my husbands deepest fantasy and cuckolded him two times. I have a question how should i treat him now? And how should our relationship change because i did what he asked. Are there any rules i should set for him? Im still bit unsure about this. But I know he will ask me to do it again

The only thing that should change about your relationship, is that the 2 of you have a fun, kinky, and good for both of you, secret sex hobby now. It's just a hobby, and should be limited to just that. Other than old boyfriends, my wife enjoys fucking as many strangers and regular fuck buddies as she wants. We are not AT ALL into the humiliation aspect of this kind of lifestyle. She just loves cock! Sometimes I'm present, sometimes not. You two just make your own rules, and stick to them. It's not a one size fits all lifestyle, so simply enjoy it the way that fits y'all best. Enjoy!

Hi i fulfilled reluctantly my husbands deepest fantasy and cuckolded him two times. I have a question how should i treat him now? And how should our relationship change because i did what he asked. Are there any rules i should set for him? Im still bit unsure about this. But I know he will ask me to do it again
I completely agree, “You two just make your own rules, and stick to them. It's not a one size fits all lifestyle, so simply enjoy it the way that fits y'all best. Enjoy!” The MOST IMPORTANT thing is to always be HONEST!!! Communicate openly and honestly about how you both feel and what you two want from it all.

Yeah what the previous comments have said. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Speak about in as liberal and open as you both can to find out what you both need/want from the lifestyle. It varies from couple to couple and in vastly different ways. But we all have a common theme of loving to watch/see/know our wives/girlfriends are lusted after and being pleasured and our women love being objectified in the bedroom. Other than that it's up to you two to decide what variances and twists about the dynamic of wife sharing you both enjoy.

Just for example sake:

Me and the gf are voyeurs/exhibitionists. That kink is the whole entire basis of our sharing kink. She LOVES being the object of my pleasure, to the point that she will submit to anything I say or ask of her. And that includes fucking other men. I'm the one who schedules her playdates. Vets her partners. All because I want to get videos of her being fucked by "strangers". Its my personal kink. I love watching women naked, being fucked etc. I just love watching women naked. Period. Whereas her personal kink is being the object of someone's pleasure and watching men masturbate. And that is multiplied by a thousand fold if it's someone she loves aka me. So for us, its about her making me proud by coming back home with her phone full of pics and videos of her being used so she can watch me jerk off to them right in front of her. 🤷‍♂️ No humiliation, no jealousy aspect. To me and her, they're just stunt cocks.

The only thing that should change about your relationship, is that the 2 of you have a fun, kinky, and good for both of you, secret sex hobby now. It's just a hobby, and should be limited to just that. Other than old boyfriends, my wife enjoys fucking as many strangers and regular fuck buddies as she wants. We are not AT ALL into the humiliation aspect of this kind of lifestyle. She just loves cock! Sometimes I'm present, sometimes not. You two just make your own rules, and stick to them. It's not a one size fits all lifestyle, so simply enjoy it the way that fits y'all best. Enjoy!
Well said !!

Reactions: JaknSuz
Do he ask you for details about the experience? Was he there? Did he ask if the guy had a bigger cock or if the guy was better?

sit down and map out with your husband what do you want, what does he want, and where do your interests overlap....then set out some rules so that you are both a check on each other....and then go have fun....if your marriage is strong you will be in this for a life time and enjoy more cuddling and kissing and cocksucking and fucking than you could ever imagine....and your husband will love every minute of it

Good luck

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
What do you want? What does your husband want? Be truthful. And then try to achieve those goals with your mutual consent. Then you guys are on your way to a wonderful life. Your goals will change over time as you have more adventures and you will have a wonderful married life and sex life. Who could ask for more??

Reactions: Angelo1977