New Jersey couple for MFM

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
Have enjoyed this twice, want more. She's 50, looks 35, HWP, very attractive & very sensual.
I'm older, enjoy seeing her in action and participating. No bi action.
In Central Jersey area. Free Mondays, some weeknights & wknds.

You MUST be: Mature, educated,neat/very clean, no drugs ever, tested clean. Size/uncut helps, race no issue.

Attachments

• output(6).jpg
    output(6).jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 514
Have enjoyed this twice, want more. She's 50, looks 35, HWP, very attractive & very sensual.

You MUST be: Mature, educated,neat/very clean, no drugs ever, tested clean. Size/uncut helps, race no issue.

wow she is a super sexy wife. I’m in Jersey sometimes for work, I’d love to have her spread on my bed in my hotel room 😍

Hey Ray maybe I didn’t make it clear but I am literally your guy and in nj very mature women are my absolute favorite

Reactions: Sgt Ray

Yes to all of the above and not far from you at all!