New member, how I got Cucked

CaleYork

Male
Oct 23, 2022
This is my first real post, although I joined site a few months ago. I don't have the same level of experience as many here, but wanted to add my story of being a cuckold because I think it is a bit different, in that I didn’t have cuckold fantasies, but once it happened it became a real thrill.

I’m not really sure how much detail people usually include in their first posts, so I’ll try to make a long story short.

My wife Lisa and me are 27 and 28, and have now been married for almost 4 years. We met second year of college and dated pretty much straight through college and then law school, so we have been together for 8 years. Neither of us had much experience before we met each other. I was only her 2nd, and she was my 5th.

We never really had a honeymoon, because we got married the last year of law school, which was very busy time and then we both started jobs at firms and they work first year associates very hard, and then of course covid came along, and we had never been able to get trip anyplace to fit into schedule.

So finally this past August we were able to do so and we rented a house in the Outer Banks in North Carolina for a week. Late in the afternoon we were out for a walk and met the people who had rented the house 4 down from ours, David and Abigale and Heath, who was David’s brother. They were all 45 or maybe 50 years old, so bit older than us.

Again, to make a long story short, that night Heath fucked Lisa, and then later in the week David did also, while I watched. Both had good sized dicks, when I first saw Heath's hard dick I would have guessed (in my own excitement) that it was 9 inches long, but we later said it was about 7 ¾ long and 5 ½ thick, which is bit bigger than my 6 ¾ incher. David didn’t look to be quite as big, maybe half and inch shorter, but he was just as thick as Heath.

Heath fucked her throughout the week – I didn’t count, but I would guess they had sex 6 or 7 times total, and I think David fucked her twice. Some of the times I watched and jerked off, which felt amazing. Their big dicks, and I think just the excitement of different men gave her long, intense orgasms, and I was transfixed by the sight of Lisa, who is normally very controlled and serious, “Straight A” type just get reduced to moaning mess by two older men with big dicks. Amazingly, there was no mention of condoms or “pulling out” and both of them cam in her most times.

The other thing I remember so clearly was the sight of the muscles in their asses tightening and flexing as they cam, and maybe the most incredible thing was the “moment of truth” the first time she was with Heath, and he had her on the bed reached for her panties and she lifted her hips up so he could remove them. Seeing her pull her knees up and spread her legs and open herself to him was AMAZING. After all, she had only met him less than 2 hours earlier, and even as their flirting got more intense, I honestly hadn’t though anything would really happen, because Lisa just wasn’t the “wild type”, and as I said, we had never discussed attempting anything like this, and until we met them I couldn’t have imagined it. But, as I said, it had been a long time since we had time away from work and I guess we were both ready for an adventure.

I believe she orgasmed at least once every time she was with them, and one night Heath stayed the entire night, fucking her 3 times that night and once again in the morning.

Well, that is how I became a cuckold. She hasn’t slept with any other men since, but we are looking for if the right situation to present.

Any thoughts are welcome. Has anyone else just sort of “accidently” found themselves having become a cuck?

Wow, that's quite an entrance into the lifestyle.

Would love to hear the details of how your wife went for meeting these guys to taking her panties off in 2 hours. Was Abigail David's wife? Did she know what was going on? Did you take your turn fucking her cum filled pussy? What did you think of all this as it was happening?

Thanks for sharing the story!

This is my first real post, although I joined site a few months ago. I don't have the same level of experience as many here, but wanted to add my story of being a cuckold because I think it is a bit different, in that I didn’t have cuckold fantasies, but once it happened it became a real thrill.

I’m not really sure how much detail people usually include in their first posts, so I’ll try to make a long story short.

My wife Lisa and me are 27 and 28, and have now been married for almost 4 years. We met second year of college and dated pretty much straight through college and then law school, so we have been together for 8 years. Neither of us had much experience before we met each other. I was only her 2nd, and she was my 5th.

We never really had a honeymoon, because we got married the last year of law school, which was very busy time and then we both started jobs at firms and they work first year associates very hard, and then of course covid came along, and we had never been able to get trip anyplace to fit into schedule.

So finally this past August we were able to do so and we rented a house in the Outer Banks in North Carolina for a week. Late in the afternoon we were out for a walk and met the people who had rented the house 4 down from ours, David and Abigale and Heath, who was David’s brother. They were all 45 or maybe 50 years old, so bit older than us.

Again, to make a long story short, that night Heath fucked Lisa, and then later in the week David did also, while I watched. Both had good sized dicks, when I first saw Heath's hard dick I would have guessed (in my own excitement) that it was 9 inches long, but we later said it was about 7 ¾ long and 5 ½ thick, which is bit bigger than my 6 ¾ incher. David didn’t look to be quite as big, maybe half and inch shorter, but he was just as thick as Heath.

Heath fucked her throughout the week – I didn’t count, but I would guess they had sex 6 or 7 times total, and I think David fucked her twice. Some of the times I watched and jerked off, which felt amazing. Their big dicks, and I think just the excitement of different men gave her long, intense orgasms, and I was transfixed by the sight of Lisa, who is normally very controlled and serious, “Straight A” type just get reduced to moaning mess by two older men with big dicks. Amazingly, there was no mention of condoms or “pulling out” and both of them cam in her most times.

The other thing I remember so clearly was the sight of the muscles in their asses tightening and flexing as they cam, and maybe the most incredible thing was the “moment of truth” the first time she was with Heath, and he had her on the bed reached for her panties and she lifted her hips up so he could remove them. Seeing her pull her knees up and spread her legs and open herself to him was AMAZING. After all, she had only met him less than 2 hours earlier, and even as their flirting got more intense, I honestly hadn’t though anything would really happen, because Lisa just wasn’t the “wild type”, and as I said, we had never discussed attempting anything like this, and until we met them I couldn’t have imagined it. But, as I said, it had been a long time since we had time away from work and I guess we were both ready for an adventure.

I believe she orgasmed at least once every time she was with them, and one night Heath stayed the entire night, fucking her 3 times that night and once again in the morning.

Well, that is how I became a cuckold. She hasn’t slept with any other men since, but we are looking for if the right situation to present.

Any thoughts are welcome. Has anyone else just sort of “accidently” found themselves having become a cuck?
Dream cum true buddy

Would love to hear the details of how your wife went for meeting these guys to taking her panties off in 2 hours. Was Abigail David's wife? Did she know what was going on? Did you take your turn fucking her cum filled pussy? What did you think of all this as it was happening?

Me too

Great hot Story..... there are many different roads into the cuck lifestyle...

Cock HO Test: You might want try a personal tribute next time...... Once you're naked have them tie you to a chair where you can't touch your cock....

Watch them, listen to your wife's moans, other noises plus conversation between them..... if you are so excite, you'll cum without touching yourself.

HO (Hands Off)

I and others look forward reading your other adventures.

A picture of you both as a tribute would be appreciated by me and many others

i second this request, id soo love to here All this exciting "how she cucked me" story

Do you support her continuing in the lifestyle? How is it going to be for sex between the two.of you asking with all.respect we hace been.i. tbe lifstyle for 4vyears it has been very rewarding for us she has 2,/3 guys she sees one of them about e every 3,/4 weeks sex between us hS been better than ever as well as a very intense sex life outside of our narriage

WoW …Sounds like an amazing time was had by all.. Congrats and welcome to the club.. How was Abigale with all this.. Did she know, did she participate, flirt, or comfort you?.. Im shure we will all be waiting to hear about you next adventure..
Cheers
; )<~

Reactions: toolman2c

That’s SO hot!

That’s SO hot!
Yes my wife had tge hots for my foremen.i dudnt know how much she told me that she wss hotvfor him.but i though only.talk. One day she said she wss hoing yo brimg tbe payroll... ..i wasnt there at thectome at the end of the day.she called and said neet me for a drink which i did .She ess extremely dressed extreme revealing outfit. Makeup stilletto heels i asked her about it she said i gave the payroll.to.your foreman..I askec about her outfit .she said I wanted him.to see mr dressed up..I asked her why . She said I told you i think.he hot. I wanted to see his reaction..He didnt actuually say he wanted me but i.thonk.he does. I ASKED HER WHAT SHE WANTS..SHE SAID I WILL BE DISCREET BUT IM.GOING TO DELIVER THE PAYROLL.ON FRIDAYS . AND I WILL ALWAYS BE EXTREMELY DRESSED. I ASKED DOES THAT MEAN YOUR GOING TO BE FUCKIMG HIM.. SHE SAID DID I SAY THAT ?? IJUST WANT TO.LOOK.GOOD WHEN.I DELIVER THE PAYROLL..AND DONT ASK WHERE OR.WHEN IM.WILL.BE BRINGING THE PAYROLL. SHE DIDNT SAY OT BUT I KNEW PAYROLL DELIVERY WOULD BE INTENSE.FOR HER

Wow! A very hot story. I, too, would like to hear how things happened so quickly, if you wouldn't mind elaborating.
This guy is a lawyer and he's leaving the most important part..... I don't think I'd won't him to represent me... He's woman on the other hand is a different story. She managed to seduce two married older brothers.... That's something to admire