New to all of this - single guy

Feb 25, 2023
I’m 27yrs old, have a great job and have never been in this space until a few months ago.

Older couple on their mid 40’s who I’ve known for two years or so. Wife is absolutely stunning MILF. They invited me over for drinks and at some point it got sexually tense they told me they are into swinging etc.

Point is, I’m fucking this guys wife and it’s absolutely amazing. She is doggy and I’m hitting it from behind while she sucks him off. I cum in her and immediately we switch and he fucks her and cums while she is sucking me off.

At the end of all this I’m between her legs while she grinds on my face (I’m half drunk and just euphoric) and their is cum and juices everything just covering my face and then we end it with a shower. Must’ve been 4-5hrs of just absolutely fun.

This has all lead to a fantasy I just can’t get out of my head. Im stuck fantasizing about a couple having me as a playmate.

I’ve been using Twitter to locate people who wife share and couples who play and I’ve been doing that and it’s been great. Just found this site tonight.

Any advice or pointing in the right direction is appreciated!

Btw: all of your wife’s // all of you wife’s // are gorgeous