New to all this...

gm790

Male
Hi all,

I am new to this site and I joined because it's very difficult to talk to anyone in 'normal life' about this kind of thing, so hoping this community can help!

So, for a while now I have had fantasies about sharing my wife. Not necessarily about watching her have sex with other guys (although I have obviously thought about that!) but more about other guys seeing her naked. I'm constantly fantasizing about other men seeing her big tits and gorgeous arse and have made up 100's of situations in my head where this can happen.

We're pretty open and we've often talked about it before or during sex and she has similar fantasies, but more towards the exhibitionism side of things.

We recently started to have a little fun when visitors/contracters come to our house. For instance, we have a gardener who comes round often in the early mornings, and my wife always goes out to talk to him in the "just got out of bed look", so she either has a dressing gown on that's come open slightly, or she's braless with a really tight top on and it drives me crazy seeing him look at her tits when he thinks she's not looking. We recently had a Satellite TV guy come round to fix the TV/internet and she chatted to him and brought him coffee in really small shorts and a loose low cut top with no bra. I could see him trying to look down her top when she was bending over (intentionally) and love the thought that he probably left and wanked himself crazy thinking about her. There's an old guy neighbour who pops round a lot to talk about boring neighbourhood stuff and she always answers the door braless or with a huge cleavage showing and you can see his eyes nearly pop out each time! Pretty sure that's why he keeps coming round!

There are other times too where she gets naked in public after a few drinks, flirts with guys to get discounts/deals etc, she got her tits out in a bar on holiday for a free tshirts, did a wet tshirt comp a while ago etc, god,, she's constantly getting her tits out when she's had a few drinks... we've been to some sex clubs in the past too, but really just for the exhibitionism part of it.... but she's real fun.

I'm also obsessed with showing people photos of her, usually when I'm drunk or online, which she also knows about (most of the time!)

Anyway, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. It's just really cool to be able to have a community that you can openly share these things with. Compared to most of you, these experiences for us so far are extremely tame, but I guess it's a slipperly slope into something more daring each time.

I am lucky to have a wife who's similarly open to these things, as it appears most of my friends wives are really not! Well, not that any of them admit to anyway.

Is this a normal way of getting into this lifestyle? Did most of you start with small, harmless experiences like ours which got more and more daring each time?

Anyway, thanks for listening, hope to chat to some of you.
G

Hi all,

I am new to this site and I joined because it's very difficult to talk to anyone in 'normal life' about this kind of thing, so hoping this community can help!

So, for a while now I have had fantasies about sharing my wife. Not necessarily about watching her have sex with other guys (although I have obviously thought about that!) but more about other guys seeing her naked. I'm constantly fantasizing about other men seeing her big tits and gorgeous arse and have made up 100's of situations in my head where this can happen.

We're pretty open and we've often talked about it before or during sex and she has similar fantasies, but more towards the exhibitionism side of things.

We recently started to have a little fun when visitors/contracters come to our house. For instance, we have a gardener who comes round often in the early mornings, and my wife always goes out to talk to him in the "just got out of bed look", so she either has a dressing gown on that's come open slightly, or she's braless with a really tight top on and it drives me crazy seeing him look at her tits when he thinks she's not looking. We recently had a Satellite TV guy come round to fix the TV/internet and she chatted to him and brought him coffee in really small shorts and a loose low cut top with no bra. I could see him trying to look down her top when she was bending over (intentionally) and love the thought that he probably left and wanked himself crazy thinking about her. There's an old guy neighbour who pops round a lot to talk about boring neighbourhood stuff and she always answers the door braless or with a huge cleavage showing and you can see his eyes nearly pop out each time! Pretty sure that's why he keeps coming round!

There are other times too where she gets naked in public after a few drinks, flirts with guys to get discounts/deals etc, she got her tits out in a bar on holiday for a free tshirts, did a wet tshirt comp a while ago etc, god,, she's constantly getting her tits out when she's had a few drinks... we've been to some sex clubs in the past too, but really just for the exhibitionism part of it.... but she's real fun.

I'm also obsessed with showing people photos of her, usually when I'm drunk or online, which she also knows about (most of the time!)

Anyway, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. It's just really cool to be able to have a community that you can openly share these things with. Compared to most of you, these experiences for us so far are extremely tame, but I guess it's a slipperly slope into something more daring each time.

I am lucky to have a wife who's similarly open to these things, as it appears most of my friends wives are really not! Well, not that any of them admit to anyway.

Is this a normal way of getting into this lifestyle? Did most of you start with small, harmless experiences like ours which got more and more daring each time?

G
Hi and welcome well ur thoughts idears ect all normal I’d love chat to u get no each other share pics see how it goes

Hi all,

G

Sounds like a great way to start to me😊

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and gm790
Hi all,

G
Hello and welcome- any pics of those fantastic tits?

You seem to be in a well balanced relationship, both open minded and on the same level, and that’s good if you do take things further? Communication is the key in taking things further, and honesty. Turning fantasies into reality doesn’t always go the way you want, emotions are to complex in truth, and we all different. Take things slowly, don’t rush, good things come to those that wait. My wife thought it would change our relationship in negative ways, in fact for us it was totally the opposite. Just remember women are more emotional creatures than us men 👍 make sure she knows how much you love her👍

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c