New to being a cuckold should I be jealous of the bull?

Betacuck

Hi everyone I’m new to this however I have just become a cuckold from wife ho now loves fucking guys with me doing as she says like fetching her water or holding her legs up whilst she’s been taken by her bull. Been a long time coming, but now I am a secondary lover in the bedroom. We had a threesome last Saturday however I had no sex whatsoever and she completely ignored me and concentrated on her bull which was a huge turn on. I am away working this weekend but she is going into town and fucking her bull from last weekend on Saturday and Sunday, is this too soon or should I not even be thinking that as a cuckold? It’s a huge turn on but can’t help but feel a bit jealous. We have been married for 7 years? Is this normal to be jealous?!

Last edited:
My friend the only thing I can think about is just tell her to video the encounter and u see them in action and if u still get jealous then talk to her and express ur feeling toward her and remember u guys been 7 years together that mean I guys trust each other do u do whatever u think is good idea or not to shared ur wonderful wife good luck

Hi everyone I’m new to this however I have just become a cuckold from wife ho now loves fucking guys with me doing as she says like fetching her water or holding her legs up whilst she’s been taken by her bull. Been a long time coming, but now I am a secondary lover in the bedroom. We had a threesome last Saturday however I had no sex whatsoever and she completely ignored me and concentrated on her bull which was a huge turn on. I am away working this weekend but she is going into town and fucking her bull from last weekend on Saturday and Sunday, is this too soon or should I not even be thinking that as a cuckold? It’s a huge turn on but can’t help but feel a bit jealous. We have been married for 7 years? Is this normal to be jealous?!
Jealousy is 100% normal. As much as I encouraged Stacey to have sex with her first lover - when we had been married for maybe 3 months - and as much as it turned me on I was still filled with a lot of jealousy knowing another man was being intimate with her. In some ways my jealousy was (is) less about the sex and more about their intimacy leading up to and following sex if we stay in contact. The jealousy never exceeds the excitement though. And since I'm not allowed to be present when she is having sex, I can only imagine what they are doing. I've listened to her having sex but never witnessed it. This created as much excitement as it did jealousy. I've met all her lovers over the past 40 years prior to them hooking up and almost always have been treated well. But there have been times her lover was dominant in a public setting and treated me like a bystander while his attention was solely on Stacey. That created a different jealousy but it's part of the lifestyle.

I agree with davedl76 about the jealously being trigger by intimacy not sex. And I'm always present. I think it was her fourth or fifth date, it was at our home. As he was leaving, at the door they hugged, kissed and giggled a bit. Bang, it hit me out of the blue. I was in a really bad way psychologically for 24 hours, but is passed. Not had it since.

Reactions: davelb76
I agree with davedl76 about the jealously being trigger by intimacy not sex. And I'm always present. I think it was her fourth or fifth date, it was at our home. As he was leaving, at the door they hugged, kissed and giggled a bit. Bang, it hit me out of the blue. I was in a really bad way psychologically for 24 hours, but is passed. Not had it since.
There are two situations that I've experienced off and on throughout our marriage that create the most jealousy, and like you - took some time to work thru. One is the times where we are meeting a potential lover in a bar or restaurant or similar public location and he exclusively focuses on Stacey and leaves me sitting there and out of the conversation. As much as I get that he isn't interested in me, I always feel it's rude but I try to understand. Stacey tries to include me in these instances but truth is he is focused on something else and at some point she is too. These situations run the gamut from ignoring me to playfully flirting with her with innocent touching and whispers to discretely feeling her up. Years ago a potential lover helped her remove her panties at our booth in a dark bar and give them to me. Erotic and humiliating at the same time. The second situation is the times when I've waited downstairs (sometimes for hours) in the hotel lobby or bar while they had sex and he's walked by when leaving and acknowledged me with a smirk or other look that was intended to let me know my wife was full of his cum and that he had fulfilled her sexually in ways that I can't. Again - I get it and this ends up being part of the excitement that I take to the bedroom when I get upstairs and am face to face with her. To those who are not in this lifestyle, it's nearly impossible to understand; and it's equally hard for me to explain. But it works for us and has for 40 years.

You probably can get it all week but maybe she can only partake of her bull on the weekend and the newness of her new toy hasn’t wore off , I think worst thing would be to show jealousy, celebrate her sexuality and share when offered , ask for an open line on the phone if you can’t watch, she would probably enjoy fucking with the speaker on if she’s a little mischievous

You only get unhappy because she is doing something to him not you or same but with Moore gusto with him. It's new for her just think if it was you with a new girl and your wife was cuckold.

Reactions: MG1958
You only get unhappy because she is doing something to him not you or same but with Moore gusto with him. It's new for her just think if it was you with a new girl and your wife was cuckold.
No one can be more clear than this ...this was the perfect answer loftypete and I agree with you 100 0/0

jealousy is very normal as a cuck, I still get jealous after 3 years whenever her bull's big cock penetrates her slowly but passionately. you just have to be mentally prepared for it.

Reactions: davelb76
Jealousy is not only normal it’s ESSENTIAL! To me. Jealousy is the fuel that drives the cuckold . Jealousy is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man. There is no greater turn on than the overwhelming jealousy of watching the woman you love pleasure and Be pleasured by another man . Especially when you KNOW she prefers HIM over you in bed and you can’t compete with him when it comes to giving her pleasure. The power of that is truly AWESOME ! And it’s addictive. By all means BE jealous , and ENJOY The feeling.

Jealousy is not only normal it’s ESSENTIAL! To me. Jealousy is the fuel that drives the cuckold . Jealousy is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man. There is no greater turn on than the overwhelming jealousy of watching the woman you love pleasure and Be pleasured by another man . Especially when you KNOW she prefers HIM over you in bed and you can’t compete with him when it comes to giving her pleasure. The power of that is truly AWESOME ! And it’s addictive. By all means BE jealous , and ENJOY The feeling.
I have to agree. Never really thought about it but for 40 years I’ve felt jealous of Stacey’s lovers. I have never been allowed to watch her have sex and on more than one occasion she (sometimes he) has told me to leave the restaurant or bar so she could enjoy alone time in public and before going to bed. I’ve walked with them to the elevator and watched them kiss and caress. I’ve even listened to them have sex in the next room. Listening to her moan and the long and hard pounding that I am unable to give her. Talk about jealousy! And that is turns me on in a way I cannot describe.

I can see watching but to hell with them going anywhere without my ass.

Jealousy is completely normal my friend! I used to be so jealous of how other men were taking, touching, and enjoying my wife, but after we spoke on this many times, and knowing my wife and i still love each other more than any of the men who fuck her, we remain solid, because you have to have good communication with her, as well as be willing to let her enjoy sex with men who can actually satisfy her, and still show her why she needs her husband to stick around.

Reactions: cuck_couple989
Her being able to receive physical pleasure and satisfaction from someone who can actually provide her with that in order to fulfill her needs is the most important part of the entire thing. Plus its incredibly arousing to see her achieve that level of satisfaction, just to see the expressions on her face and hear the noises that she makes that I could never hope to give her. Seeing her reach that entire level far beyond anything you could ever physically provide her with and allowing her to do that and to achieve her physical needs will actually go a very long way in improving the relationship. The bulls will fuck her and leave her a sticky, quivering mess and satisfy all her physical needs but you will still be there to support her and love her and give her the understanding that she needs every bit as much as physical satisfaction. So just sit back and enjoy the show! :cool:

Her being able to receive physical pleasure and satisfaction from someone who can actually provide her with that in order to fulfill her needs is the most important part of the entire thing. Plus its incredibly arousing to see her achieve that level of satisfaction, just to see the expressions on her face and hear the noises that she makes that I could never hope to give her. Seeing her reach that entire level far beyond anything you could ever physically provide her with and allowing her to do that and to achieve her physical needs will actually go a very long way in improving the relationship. The bulls will fuck her and leave her a sticky, quivering mess and satisfy all her physical needs but you will still be there to support her and love her and give her the understanding that she needs every bit as much as physical satisfaction. So just sit back and enjoy the show! :cool:
Good advice my friend will say ...