New wannabe stag

Hey guys I'm a 33m wannabe stag.
My wife is 34 and knows I'm interested in the lifestyle but hasn't shown much interest in being a hotwife yet

She will wear an anklet when we go out and dresses very sexy too because she knows I love it. I think the right bull-friend would change her mind but only time will tell.

I'm very interested in meeting you all and making like minded friends.

My wife still struggles to comfortably tell me if she’s in to someone. She doesn’t feel it’s right to feel and especially to talk to me about it. It took a lot of patience and convincing for her to open up.

she still has moments where she feels wrong in wanting this lol.

I say go for it. If she is aware and indulge you with wearing an anklet and flirt with guys than i say the next move is on you. Don't wait for her to openly say I want to fuck that guy because most likely it will never happen. I mean she might fuck him but not with your knowledge. So stop procrastinating and disappointing your wife. Make the atmosphere, put her in the mood and have an extra cock ready in the vicinity.

Reactions: cervo.dominatus
I say go for it. If she is aware and indulge you with wearing an anklet and flirt with guys than i say the next move is on you. Don't wait for her to openly say I want to fuck that guy because most likely it will never happen. I mean she might fuck him but not with your knowledge. So stop procrastinating and disappointing your wife. Make the atmosphere, put her in the mood and have an extra cock ready in the vicinity.
Yeah I think easier said than done right now. Any suggestions on how to get the ball rolling?

Reactions: werekinky2
Yeah I think easier said than done right now. Any suggestions on how to get the ball rolling?
Travel. Buy her some new revealing clothes. Bikini that shows more than it hides and make arrangement to take her somewhere known for lot of fucking. In Europe it is Ibiza for instance. Talk to her how it turns you on how others look at her and how she is sexy. Few drinks will give her alibi that she didn't know what she was doing and you are entirely to blame for letting her to act like slut when you know she was out of control.

How did it work out for you? We’re you able to get what you wanted?

she’s smokin by the way
She still feels uncomfortable with the idea that I want her to be with someone else. But I try to explain it's not that it's about experiencing something together for her pleasure. Seeing her at the center of attention of just sexual pleasure

Reactions: WereHorny
She still feels uncomfortable with the idea that I want her to be with someone else. But I try to explain it's not that it's about experiencing something together for her pleasure. Seeing her at the center of attention of just sexual pleasure
I agree. Sometimes my wife thinks I’m testing her lol. To prove how serious I was I text a good buddy of mine that we work with a ton of her pics, face included and he responded by coming by my desk the next time we were all in the office. I make my wife sit in my chair as I stood guard outside my cube and I had him slide his hand down her shirt and play with her nipples while she played with his cock. Never went past that but she’s been more open to conversation since.

I agree. Sometimes my wife thinks I’m testing her lol. To prove how serious I was I text a good buddy of mine that we work with a ton of her pics, face included and he responded by coming by my desk the next time we were all in the office. I make my wife sit in my chair as I stood guard outside my cube and I had him slide his hand down her shirt and play with her nipples while she played with his cock. Never went past that but she’s been more open to conversation since.
Omg wow!!

Omg wow!!
I keep inviting him over but he doesn’t seem comfortable with me being there. I do plan on eventually leaving them alone but I want to be there the first couple of times because watching them fuck each other and joining in here and there is part of the fun and I’m not willing to give that up lol. We’re working out the kinks so hopefully sometime soon.

Reactions: Myhotwife
I keep inviting him over but he doesn’t seem comfortable with me being there. I do plan on eventually leaving them alone but I want to be there the first couple of times because watching them fuck each other and joining in here and there is part of the fun and I’m not willing to give that up lol. We’re working out the kinks so hopefully sometime soon.
Oh my wife and are team you don't get her without me there

Need a job in that office

Hey guys I'm a 33m wannabe stag.
My wife is 34 and knows I'm interested in the lifestyle but hasn't shown much interest in being a hotwife yet

She will wear an anklet when we go out and dresses very sexy too because she knows I love it. I think the right bull-friend would change her mind but only time will tell.

I'm very interested in meeting you all and making like minded friends.
Want to be your friend anytime

Reactions: cervo.dominatus