New wife Here

webgirl58

Couple
Jul 14, 2021
UK
Hi All Well yesterday was a busy day and thank you to all the kind comments and conversations I had with a few of you pm. However please remember just saying hi , hey or hello doesn't cut it for me, if you want me to chat with you make the first contact interesting and sensible other wise I will just ignore and move to some one else who took the time to grab my attention. So read what you send me and check it sounds right, now you have been warned. Only the best is good enough is my thinking XX

Attachments

• 000_0630.jpg
    000_0630.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 000_0629.jpg
    000_0629.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 238
Hi All Well yesterday was a busy day and thank you to all the kind comments and conversations I had with a few of you pm. However please remember just saying hi , hey or hello doesn't cut it for me, if you want me to chat with you make the first contact interesting and sensible other wise I will just ignore and move to some one else who took the time to grab my attention. So read what you send me and check it sounds right, now you have been warned. Only the best is good enough is my thinking XX
Love her body

processed (4).jpeg

Hot ass live to see that pussy

wish i was riding down that fucking road

Reactions: Onurkaa