New young member

Valaval

Hello everyone :)

I'm new on this forum and wanted to show my cute and young girlfriend. I'm 27 and she's 20, we're both french and she's indian too, we're together since 1 year. We started the cuckold life pretty soon, I confessed my fetish to her and she loves to make me jealous. I can answer to your questions and will of course show pics of her in a thread.

I'm happy to meet you and here's some pics of her just for you ! Don't hesitate to comment and tell me how you would steal her from me ;)

Hello everyone :)

I'm new on this forum and wanted to show my cute and young girlfriend. I'm 27 and she's 20, we're both french and she's indian too, we're together since 1 year. We started the cuckold life pretty soon, I confessed my fetish to her and she loves to make me jealous. I can answer to your questions and will of course show pics of her in a thread.

I'm happy to meet you and here's some pics of her just for you ! Don't hesitate to comment and tell me how you would steal her from me ;)
She is a very sexy young lady!

Hello from the US and welcome. She is very attractive and exotic. Tell us more how you have shared her? Any real stories yet? Beautiful body. Pic of me any my girlfriend is attached. I am 46, she is 39
Hi thanks you ! It's hot to imagine my girlfriend succomb to you two and be kinky. I will tell stories in future threads but for now I can tell I share her with her old sexfriend that she still sees, they had sex multiples times in my back, and I let her flirt with guys she met online.