new

whats up everybody.. looking for a guy to come creampie my gf for sloppy seconds.. we had played a few times but are still kinda new.. i love to watch her fuck other men and feel her used cum filled pussy. if intrested hit us up!
wow this hotty deserve a good fuck , would love to stop by your place to fill her

• Love
Reactions: iwantcuminmypussy
lmao that would be hot , she know about ur lifestyle?

wow so hot , got those beautifull tattoes and pierced ear recently.? the lion tattoo remember me a girl i know she have it at the same place
yeah she knows we mess around.. she wants to scissor my gf bad.. also she has a big fat ass i wanna fuck just have to wear a rubber🤦‍♂️ nipple percingare recent..

Reactions: Househusband
yeah she knows we mess around.. she wants to scissor my gf bad.. also she has a big fat ass i wanna fuck just have to wear a rubber🤦‍♂️ nipple percingare recent..
that's funny , she's jealous of ur gf being in that lifestyle , maybe she's missing good fuck , why not organazing a b day party and invite her
look nice on her nipples those perce

Reactions: mattman1500
she's had a couple 3 ways and possibly a gangbang or 2 the neighbor chick.. her husband got strung out and went to jail. different cars there all the time.. she's down had a chance new years eve but kids cock blocked us lol..

Reactions: Bigtonybk14
she's had a couple 3 ways and possibly a gangbang or 2 the neighbor chick.. her husband got strung out and went to jail. different cars there all the time.. she's down had a chance new years eve but kids cock blocked us lol..
sounds funny the story with ur neighbor chick , deserve a collaboration lmao
her kids or yours?