New

njcuck

Male
Feb 13, 2022
Hi, I’m new here. I’m 32 and my wife is 29. We’ve been married for almost 5 years. Ever since I can remember I’ve fantasized about being cheated on and humiliated. My biggest fetish is penis size humiliation. I remember as a 7th grader being pushed, naked into the hs girls locker room as part of a sports initiation and having all the hs girls laugh at me and tease me, but in reality my fetish started before then. Since then, I’ve been cheated on in a couple of relationships and always found it extremely arousing. I’m at the point now where I can’t have sex or masturbate without thinking of being cheated on or humiliated in some way, often about my size. I am obsessed with penis size and although I am straight I love looking at other men’s dicks both online or in person. I haven’t been able to tell my wife any of this though I really would like to. I fantasize about her with other guys and a few guys specifically. I know that she thinks that my dick isn’t that big and that she is way out of my league.

I have recently gotten more interested in race related cuckold and size fantasies. I am of Indian ethnicity and my wife is white. Most people don’t think that we’re a couple and most white guys don’t see me as a threat. I’ve recently been more consciously intrigued by the idea of my wife being with a big white cock and that my little Indian dick is not good enough. I’m looking forward to hearing more from other people on here, sharing more about myself and hopefully starting to share more with my wife. Thanks!

Where do you live?
Honesty and transparent intimate communication with each other is the best part of our Hotwife Life. We share every nasty, kinky, sex fantasy and thought we have with each other. Can’t say enough about being honest and sharing every kinky thought you have with your wife. Thats what keeps couples happy and together. Honesty and intimate communication without harsh judgement.
We got started by swinging with other couples and meeting single men at swinger Lifestyle events. We also got referrals from other couples for good single men who were great in bed with the wife.
We use SDC.com and SLS.com swinger sites to find clubs, meet ups, parties, and of course single hung men to fuck my Hotwife.

Reactions: MrEee7
Hi, I’m new here. I’m 32 and my wife is 29. We’ve been married for almost 5 years. Ever since I can remember I’ve fantasized about being cheated on and humiliated. My biggest fetish is penis size humiliation. I remember as a 7th grader being pushed, naked into the hs girls locker room as part of a sports initiation and having all the hs girls laugh at me and tease me, but in reality my fetish started before then. Since then, I’ve been cheated on in a couple of relationships and always found it extremely arousing. I’m at the point now where I can’t have sex or masturbate without thinking of being cheated on or humiliated in some way, often about my size. I am obsessed with penis size and although I am straight I love looking at other men’s dicks both online or in person. I haven’t been able to tell my wife any of this though I really would like to. I fantasize about her with other guys and a few guys specifically. I know that she thinks that my dick isn’t that big and that she is way out of my league.

I have recently gotten more interested in race related cuckold and size fantasies. I am of Indian ethnicity and my wife is white. Most people don’t think that we’re a couple and most white guys don’t see me as a threat. I’ve recently been more consciously intrigued by the idea of my wife being with a big white cock and that my little Indian dick is not good enough. I’m looking forward to hearing more from other people on here, sharing more about myself and hopefully starting to share more with my wife. Thanks!
Hope you find what you’re looking for. From PA here if interested in chatting

Reactions: njcuck
Over the weekend I told me wife that I’m completely obsessed with the idea of her fucking another guy. I was expecting the worst but she was intrigued. She asked me why and what about it I like. Then we started talking about guys. She jerked me off while teasing me about my little dick and at the end whispered how much better the other guys would fuck her. After that I asked her about her fantasies. She said she’s fantasized about one of the guys I mentioned fucking her ever since she saw a dick pic of him from his gf. “It was so impressive” she said, her eyes flickering to my hardening cock. “Much… uh, bigger than yours,” she giggled. She told me to finger her and as I did she moaned his name. Over and over again, her ass was bucking up and down. I’ve never seen her cum like that before!

Over the weekend I told me wife that I’m completely obsessed with the idea of her fucking another guy. I was expecting the worst but she was intrigued. She asked me why and what about it I like. Then we started talking about guys. She jerked me off while teasing me about my little dick and at the end whispered how much better the other guys would fuck her. After that I asked her about her fantasies. She said she’s fantasized about one of the guys I mentioned fucking her ever since she saw a dick pic of him from his gf. “It was so impressive” she said, her eyes flickering to my hardening cock. “Much… uh, bigger than yours,” she giggled. She told me to finger her and as I did she moaned his name. Over and over again, her ass was bucking up and down. I’ve never seen her cum like that before!
You are half way there. Congrats. Don't rush it or push her, just work it into your regular time with her until she starts to bring it up then start looking for a guy. I recommend not using a friend or friend of a friend. Keep it someone removed for now.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku