Newbie here with Asian wife

I would open her legs, and put them on my shoulders, then I would fuck her with my cock deeply and harddly. For sure my cock will hit her cervix, making her scream loud, time after time until she reaches an incredible orgasm...
Soooo hot!!! Would you fill her with cum or would you pull out and cum on her?

Happy to have found this site. Looking to connect with other married guys with Asian fuck toys. What would you like to do to my little Asian slut? The nastier the better!
Nice wife, I would enjoy making her my special pleaser ... I like to take her around town in a short dress no underwear, even take her onto the subway so she can get felt up ... then flash her naked pussy to some passers by ... when she is so horny and dripping wet I would strip her naked and fill her hot horny pussy ... If she cums easily then we are in for multiple orgasms .. if note she will still cum like crazy.

Reactions: Thewiltern2008
Happy to have found this site. Looking to connect with other married guys with Asian fuck toys. What would you like to do to my little Asian slut? The nastier the better!
You would get a lot more replies if you introduced your partner on here WWTP .it is becoming more of a fantasty site for hubby's. like you.

Id take her to FantasyLand in Tampa on a Saturday night. Id show her off to all the horny men lurking in the video booth area first. Spark their interest.
Then take her to the exhibition room spread her legs so she could fuck her pussy with a dildo while sucking my cock for all the horny men to see.
Then take her to a glory hole booth and let her suck off 5 or 10 men.
When she was full of cum Id take her to the theater and spread her out on the couch and let men take turns fucking her pussy and mouth for another 5 or 10 guys.
Id be giving her deep french kisses between cocks tasting the cum in her mouth and cleaning up her pussy of course!
Then Id take her home and treat her like the sex goddess she is. Give her champaign and nice slow massage, then a nice warm rose petal bath. Really pamper her.
Id make her a celebrity in Tampa Bay!

Id take her to FantasyLand in Tampa on a Saturday night. Id show her off to all the horny men lurking in the video booth area first. Spark their interest.
Then take her to the exhibition room spread her legs so she could fuck her pussy with a dildo while sucking my cock for all the horny men to see.
Then take her to a glory hole booth and let her suck off 5 or 10 men.
When she was full of cum Id take her to the theater and spread her out on the couch and let men take turns fucking her pussy and mouth for another 5 or 10 guys.
Id be giving her deep french kisses between cocks tasting the cum in her mouth and cleaning up her pussy of course!
Then Id take her home and treat her like the sex goddess she is. Give her champaign and nice slow massage, then a nice warm rose petal bath. Really pamper her.
Id make her a celebrity in Tampa Bay!
Fucking hot!!!!! Thank you for that awesome fantasy!

Here’s another idea.
Introduce her to my buddy who is a member of The Punishers Motorcycle Club. Let him take her to one of their motorcycle rallies, maybe Daytona Bike week. Let him show her off on the back of his Harley. Short denim skirt no panties, thigh high leather boots and see through blouse.
Let her be a party favor at the cocktails and beer suite where the Punishers have a hotel take over. Have her wear a leather choker that says Slut. Let them use her in the adjoining bedroom of the suite where she would be their sex toy to get gangbanged by the entire motorcycle club.
Imagine her on her back, leather thigh highs high on a mans shoulders him thursting deep and hard into her pussy while she cums again and again one man after another cumming inside her.