Newby Cuckold - How it started

ceoart

Male
Nov 20, 2021
I had been after my wife for years to cuckold me. Over the years she would occasionally role-play for me. One day she was drunk and particularly horny I came quickly while fucking her clearly to her disappointment. She said, “Go get a real man in here to take care of me.”. I assured her that I would be happy as that is my greatest fantasy. She was play acting a bit but went on. “I’ll do it but while I make love to another man my pussy will be off limits to your dick”.
I think she never thought I would agree to such a condition. But I agreed enthusiastically. She thought it over and when the situation arose with an ex boyfriend (again checking with me before and after) she finally did it. Now that she is being fucked properly regularly she is very happy to enforce our agreement and my cock has remained outside her pussy since the cuckolding started.

I had been after my wife for years to cuckold me. Over the years she would occasionally role-play for me. One day she was drunk and particularly horny I came quickly while fucking her clearly to her disappointment. She said, “Go get a real man in here to take care of me.”. I assured her that I would be happy as that is my greatest fantasy. She was play acting a bit but went on. “I’ll do it but while I make love to another man my pussy will be off limits to your dick”.
I think she never thought I would agree to such a condition. But I agreed enthusiastically. She thought it over and when the situation arose with an ex boyfriend (again checking with me before and after) she finally did it. Now that she is being fucked properly regularly she is very happy to enforce our agreement and my cock has remained outside her pussy since the cuckolding started.
Congratulations! You have taken a significant step toward improving your marriage. Keeping her satisfied sexually will be marvelous for both of you.

Excellent. Exactly how it should be. Every woman needs to be properly taken care of, and, since you can't seem to do so, it's good that there's someone that can. Enjoy.