Newly married but not allowed to touch her

Herdity

Sep 14, 2020
So i recently got married , but we are an old couple so she won't ket me touch her before insee a big sexy bull ravish her and use her for me ! Bulls tell me what would u do to her.

P.s she told me she want to put on the wedding dress the night we do this!

Last edited:
So i recently got married , but we are an old couple so she won't ket me touch her before insee a big sexy bull ravish her and use her for me ! Bulls tell me what would u do to her.

View attachment 567144
Wow, she's amazing, let's get the wedding dress on for some pictures too

View attachment 567144
Yeah, I was thinking how horny your wife would look in her wedding dress send us a pic.
I’d lift her veil and give her a nice Frenchie while you sit and watch in anticipation.
Then I’ll tell her to get on her knees and undo my trousers to release my hard cock. Holding her veil up your wife will open her mouth to taste my pre cum and suck.
I’ll lift her dress to reveal her stocking clad legs and slide her g string to the floor. She’ll be sopping wet from knowing you are watching, as I part her lips with my fingers, my cock will be hard from seeing her married pussy ready for me.
She’ll look at you as your wife tastes my pre-cum again sucking my cock to maximum hardness Then I’ll slide my cock in her and Fuck your Wife until she orgasms hard on my cock whilst looking at your reaction.
I’ll finally take my cock out of your wife’s pussy as I spurt all over her swollen cunt. Then I’ll leave her so you can see your wife, in her wedding dress, legs open with a cum covered pussy 😈 NICE!

Yeah, I was thinking how horny your wife would look in her wedding dress send us a pic.
I’d lift her veil and give her a nice Frenchie while you sit and watch in anticipation.
Then I’ll tell her to get on her knees and undo my trousers to release my hard cock. Holding her veil up your wife will open her mouth to taste my pre cum and suck.
I’ll lift her dress to reveal her stocking clad legs and slide her g string to the floor. She’ll be sopping wet from knowing you are watching, as I part her lips with my fingers, my cock will be hard from seeing her married pussy ready for me.
She’ll look at you as your wife tastes my pre-cum again sucking my cock to maximum hardness Then I’ll slide my cock in her and Fuck your Wife until she orgasms hard on my cock whilst looking at your reaction.
I’ll finally take my cock out of your wife’s pussy as I spurt all over her swollen cunt. Then I’ll leave her so you can see your wife, in her wedding dress, legs open with a cum covered pussy 😈 NICE!
This will be my scene in mind . She read this and she was horny she orgasmed reading this and touching herself . 😍😍😍😍😍😍. She'll start using the account she will be talking to u from here

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
That’s great, I hope she enjoys this as much as I anticipate a HotWife will. Being fucked in her wedding dress is a good start. Knowing her thoughts and feelings about your relationship along with some graphic images should make this thread a Hot Topic 🔥🔥🔥

Put the wedding dress on her, I'll pull it up and remind you that my life, not yours will soon be swimming inside her body, and as my cum flows out of her pussy, I'll take her left hand and massage my cum into the rings you placed on her finger. Now you can fuck her---she is OURS___________________