Nice couple looking for an equally nice boyfriend for her

Sofiaulrich

Couple
From
Finland
May 7, 2022
Finland
24-year-old vixen looking for a non-dominant bull to be my regular lover/virtual bf.

- My stag owns me and we share everything
- Looking for online playdates at first (exchanging pics and videos etc.) but eventually meeting up would be nice if things work out.
- Contact would be maintained by me, of course keeping mindful of everyone's personal lives so contact would be occasional when in a playful mood
- Our rules are simple: No dominating behavior towards me is allowed, no secrets, respect needs to work both ways and everything needs to stay between us and the bull.
- It's very important to me that my stag, our relationship, myself and our rules are being respected at all times. This way I can let go and get playful and enjoy.
- I love dirty talk and being watched, occasionally I love being a lil dominant. I'm very vocal and adventurous. I love dressing up and giving my stag a good show.

Please no couple and no women

Attachments

• signal-2022-05-07-16-08-13-489-1.jpg
    signal-2022-05-07-16-08-13-489-1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 299
  • signal-2022-05-07-16-08-13-489.jpg
    signal-2022-05-07-16-08-13-489.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 298
24-year-old vixen looking for a non-dominant bull to be my regular lover/virtual bf.

- Looking for online playdates at first (exchanging pics and videos etc.) but eventually meeting up would be nice if things work out.
- Contact would be maintained by me, of course keeping mindful of everyone's personal lives so contact would be occasional when in a playful mood
- Our rules are simple: No dominating behavior towards me is allowed, no secrets, respect needs to work both ways and everything needs to stay between us and the bull.
- It's very important to me that my stag, our relationship, myself and our rules are being respected at all times. This way I can let go and get playful and enjoy.
- I love dirty talk and being watched, occasionally I love being a lil dominant. I'm very vocal and adventurous. I love dressing up and giving my stag a good show.

Sexy cleavage! 😉

Reactions: Sofiaulrich

Do you travel ?

Heyyy! I love this!! Although I'm quite dominant, I'll let that slide to be your boyfriend :)

I think I can and would love to fulfill your requirements!