Nipple Rings are so "Hot"

RobBull

Male
Verified
From
CA, US
Feb 26, 2023
Union City, CA, USA
Nipple Rings are sooooo "Hot"... They can be either bars or rings.
-Wife/GF: Please share how they have intensified your excitement and what gauge are you wearing now? What age did you get your nipples pierced? What draw you to get them pierced?....picture would be greatly appreciated.
-Guys: Don't you just love to tongue them...

Don't forget a nipple shield that puts each nipple in a constant state of being elongated as seen on S below. She loves wearing the loops and bars... has quite the collection and likes knowing that she has them on and really gets off when she notices other people notice her piercings. The elongating shields below are a completely different story... when she goes out with no bra, these can be seen a county away and her nipples are in a constant state of discomfort and arousal. Without fail, if she is wearing these, she is soaking wet.

View attachment 1190321

Mannyman1969: Very lovely! Yes add shields or/and nipples extenders to train and stretch the nipple to make then longer. You are a very fortunate guy....

As a Bull this is one of the wife's training steps towards becoming a Slut.... having her nipples and pussy pierced. Often the husband is too timid to ask, but it really excites him after I have it done.

By chance is her pussy pierced too?

Mannyman1969: Very lovely! Yes add shields or/and nipples extenders to train and stretch the nipple to make then longer. You are a very fortunate guy....

As a Bull this is one of the wife's training steps towards becoming a Slut.... having her nipples and pussy pierced. Often the husband is too timid to ask, but it really excites him after I have it done.

By chance is her pussy pierced too?
Nipple rings are awesome my wife didnt get them.yill.she became a hotwife she did wear mo..piercimg mipple shields occasionally..When.she became a hotwife she had her nipples pierced as her nipples have a direct link.to her pussy..Her girst rings where 1/2 in.14 ga she recently changed them to 1 in 10.ga that really show off she wears shelf bras or corsets so that her nipples are ecposed she wears very form fitting tops or semi.sheer tops when she goes out to.play She also.has 2 small.rose tattoos in her cleavage . We are talkng about gettimg a VCH PIERCING THEY CAN BE VERY STIMULATING WEARING THONGS OR G STRINGS AS WELL.AS ALOT OF WALKING

Yes... having her pussy pierced is very stimulating.... What piercing is best really depends on your wife's anatomy.

Yes, going from14ga to 10ga in both spots increases the stimulation.

Yes on the VCH have the lower ball be larger. :cool: In time you might desire to add a "Triangle"... Google it.

You're a very Blessed man.

Just a closing note: Is your penis pierced? I have a wealth of knowledge from my own

RobBull

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 45
Yes... having her pussy pierced is very stimulating.... What piercing is best really depends on your wife's anatomy.

Yes on the VCH have the lower ball be larger. :cool: In time you might desire to add a "Triangle"... Google it.

Just a closing note: Is your penis pierced? I have a wealth of knowledge from my own

RobBull
No but my hotwife is talking about inner labis ring 3/4 each size
She says it could even beused with a ribbon or chain laced in them.as a kind of chasity especially if the chain czn have a small.pad lock

Don't forget a nipple shield that puts each nipple in a constant state of being elongated as seen on S below. She loves wearing the loops and bars... has quite the collection and likes knowing that she has them on and really gets off when she notices other people notice her piercings. The elongating shields below are a completely different story... when she goes out with no bra, these can be seen a county away and her nipples are in a constant state of discomfort and arousal. Without fail, if she is wearing these, she is soaking wet.

View attachment 1190321
Never seen something similar !

Yes, CbusSub are blessed.....

I would love to see pictures of S wearing the others particularly seen in public as it shows through.

It will make her Wet knowing this request is coming from RobBull.

Yes, you would have the keys to the lock.......

All good stuff..... have fun exploring.... :cool:
That is definitely the look. . I suggested the wife let me lace the ribbon.witj every cross tied and make fer dste ungie it he cant cut it
.Just think.her date wantimg to.fuck.her but he cant till.he i ties her
Whime the wife is ribbing his cock.and she has to return the ribbon.to.me. uncut
Never seen something similar !
My wifes shields are like that with 1 in 10 ga rimgs they really show off with a tigjt top or a semi sheer top. She does that sometimes shopping skin ltight legging tucked into stilletto boots
Nipple Rings are sooooo "Hot"... They can be either bars or rings.
-Wife/GF: Please share how they have intensified your excitement and what gauge are you wearing now? What age did you get your nipples pierced? What draw you to get them pierced?....picture would be greatly appreciated.
-Guys: Don't you just love to tongue them...
My hotwifes piercings have really added a new demension to.ourvsex life especially when shes on.a hotwife date she loves to.experiment with her piercings she will.add charms hanging on her rings or running a chain between them.. Some of the charms are a little heavy whch adds to her stimulation.. She likes for her piercings to be seen so with shelf bras and sheer tops they definitely can be seen..She also.does this with.her labia piecings. One of her hotwife dates she work her addtional.nipple jewelry as wwll.as additional labia jewelry she does usually wear undies but this time she wore a really TIGHT G STRING . ALL.of it made her extrmely wet as wellas bery horny she spent the wekend with her stud ..I was told she jas never been so turned on and fucked
She said she should have hotten pierced long ago
Yes, CbusSub are blessed.....

I would love to see pictures of S wearing the others particularly seen in public as it shows through.

It will make her Wet knowing this request is coming from RobBull.
My wife loves the.outline of her piecimgs showing .she will.wear a tight top.goimg shopping.things like that..She enjoys knowing that her nipples are being looked at When she goes out on.a hotwife date
They are really seen ss she wrsr sheer tops or very low cut tops
Between her nipple rings and her cleavage tattoos..They have lead to.dome very intense hotwifr experiences

RobBull
Beautiful piercing my hotwife has a VCH she it talking about getting her inner labias pierced 3 or 4 each side

Yes, you would have the keys to the lock.......

All good stuff..... have fun exploring.... :cool:
That is definitely look.of the lip.piercing but with a VCH i would give her the key to.her locked pissy but it would be hidden he woukd haveti find it where she has it hidden on her .. i told her toake ot hottervwhike hes looking for the key or untying the ribbon play with his cock.he would go crazy k owing he couldn't get any PUSSY TILL.HE DID IT

naturalcucky: Woman's pierced nipples are soooooo "Hot". Then having them use nipple extenders is even hotter... love long nipples... LOVE to suck them!​

Who else has pictures of their wife where nipple extender?

Note: One of my many RobBull steps of training a vanilla wife into a Slut is having her nipples pierced. Often the husband is too shy in making the request, but Loves it once I have it done.

Husbands.....Please confess who would want their wives to have pierced nibbles, but to too shy in making the request.

naturalcucky: Woman's pierced nipples are soooooo "Hot". Then having them use nipple extenders is even hotter... love long nipples... LOVE to suck them!​

Who else has pictures of their wife where nipple extender?

Note: One of my many RobBull steps of training a vanilla wife into a Slut is having her nipples pierced. Often the husband is too shy in making the request, but Loves it once I have it done.

Husbands.....Please confess who would want their wives to have pierced nibbles, but to too shy in making the request.
Nipple rings can add Lot of stimulation all women should do it