Nipples

My hubby loves me playing with his nipples when we fuck. We sometimes play a little games, the rougher I play with his nipples the rougher he is with mine and it always results in a very horny fuck though we do often end up with raw, sore nipples afterwards.
In my experience lots of guys enjoy having their nipples played with, licked and sucked. And pulling on a guys nipples while he's fucking can really spur him on to fuck harder.
A mans nipples can be just as sensitive as a woman's though it seems to be something a lot of women seem to forget x

To all my male frds would you let your wife or grt do you in your dark …… so don’t knock it till you try it.

My hubby loves me playing with his nipples when we fuck. We sometimes play a little games, the rougher I play with his nipples the rougher he is with mine and it always results in a very horny fuck though we do often end up with raw, sore nipples afterwards.
In my experience lots of guys enjoy having their nipples played with, licked and sucked. And pulling on a guys nipples while he's fucking can really spur him on to fuck harder.
A mans nipples can be just as sensitive as a woman's though it seems to be something a lot of women seem to forget x
I do agrre with that point!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Well ……I am a male when it cooommmeeess to sex or love making there are no limit. If it is pane yes it it is not good. Cheers