no cum in mouth

vgoodb

Couple
Jan 8, 2022
New to this. I try to be a hot wife. I blow him every time, but he always want to finish inside my pussy. I have never tasted cum. What should I do? I keep sucking him, but when he is about to cum, he pulls himself out even if I try to latch.

Reactions: Prettyboy4
yes, I have never tasted cum, I dunno what it is like. I have had a few hookup before him, but never any oral

While you are sucking his cock, stop for a few seconds and tell him you want him to cum in your mouth. I am certain he will oblige you. You will surprise him if you swallow his cum.

Next time he comes in your pussy, just ask if you can taste yourself on his cock! If he says no, just dip two fingers in your dripping pussy and scoop out a little cum and suck it off your fingers. Tell him, “are you sure you taste amazing mixed with me!” And swallow noticeably.

If that doesn’t work, I will fly there and you can taste my cum! Hell, I will suck it out of your pussy and snowball it in your mouth if you want!22F088F7-D1B9-466F-BC60-479D10667A5C.png

Next time he comes in your pussy, just ask if you can taste yourself on his cock! If he says no, just dip two fingers in your dripping pussy and scoop out a little cum and suck it off your fingers. Tell him, “are you sure you taste amazing mixed with me!” And swallow noticeably.

If that doesn’t work, I will fly there and you can taste my cum! Hell, I will suck it out of your pussy and snowball it your mouth if you want!
lol, may be that will have to do, haa haa

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
He may not be able to finish in your mouth and might think it's a bit gross. Try telling him that you want him to cum all over you like on your pussy or face. Then if he pulls out you can scoop it up and make a show out of trying it. No man can't think that isn't the hottest thing in the world

Reactions: SexySeema
He may not be able to finish in your mouth and might think it's a bit gross. Try telling him that you want him to cum all over you like on your pussy or face. Then if he pulls out you can scoop it up and make a show out of trying it. No man can't think that isn't the hottest thing in the world
just like not all women are same, I suppose all men are different too.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Yup, sneak a taste of you want but if you get him to cum in your mouth he might love it and you hate it soooo maybe just enjoy things the way they are😉