Northwest uk

Would you want to meet as a couple?
Sure as a couple would we swap yours for mine and mine for yours. And will I get the chance to suck your cock. My wife and I are new to this. I have never sucked a cock before is this a problem. And would you and your wife suck me and then my wife. Here are two picks one of my cock that thrives to slide up your ass and into your juicy pussy. And a pic of my wife Julliet who would suck and fuck your husband and you.

Attachments

• acc=3;doc=8525.jpg
    acc=3;doc=8525.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 27
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: uk24fun
Sure as a couple would we swap yours for mine and mine for yours. And will I get the chance to suck your cock. My wife and I are new to this. I have never sucked a cock before is this a problem. And would you and your wife suck me and then my wife. Here are two picks one of my cock that thrives to slide up your ass and into your juicy pussy. And a pic of my wife Julliet who would suck and fuck your husband and you.
All of that sounds great. I like to suck cock iv done it a few times

My wife is 29 she said your cock looks nice