Not cuckold at all

We just enjoy fucking people..not really stuck on labels,if we fancy doing it we do..my hubby loves seeing me getting fucked ,and joining in..sometimes he likes to just watch(well take pictures:) )
Exactly.
For us - cuckold= knowing or not knowing your wife has sex with others.
- fetishes= cock cage, denial, bdsm, crossdressing, humiliation, many others kinks to the extreme that has to be followed all the time.
- our fun= mfmf (swinging?) hotwife/stag-vixen (watching wife, maybe join in?) mfm & mmf (self explanatory?)
Maybe we got it all wrong, but this is just extra fun in our sex life. We tried tying ourselves up once. Just ended up tied up. Wasn't any fun. got rope burns trying to get loose. Good thing the neighbor heard us screaming. Never thought he'd take pics before setting us
loose though....

We just enjoy fucking people..not really stuck on labels,if we fancy doing it we do..my hubby loves seeing me getting fucked ,and joining in..sometimes he likes to just watch(well take pictures:) )
Same for us ! Neither of us into humiliation. We like to have sex ; swinging with 1 or more other couples but also MFM, MMFM or more.
And yes, our Mr. Insatiable likes to join the party as well, if not taking pictures or shoot some video... :)

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. It's not cuckold, no humiliation, no "making" me do anything. It's just some good over the top sex fun for us.
Hard to explain but we enjoy like crazy.
Not looking to offend anyone whatever you're into.
We've been into the swinging lifestyle for a few years now and never is about humiliation. For us it's about enjoying the sexual experience.

Reactions: chip60 and Htwf4fwb
Exactly.
For us - cuckold= knowing or not knowing your wife has sex with others.
- fetishes= cock cage, denial, bdsm, crossdressing, humiliation, many others kinks to the extreme that has to be followed all the time.
- our fun= mfmf (swinging?) hotwife/stag-vixen (watching wife, maybe join in?) mfm & mmf (self explanatory?)
Maybe we got it all wrong, but this is just extra fun in our sex life. We tried tying ourselves up once. Just ended up tied up. Wasn't any fun. got rope burns trying to get loose. Good thing the neighbor heard us screaming. Never thought he'd take pics before setting us
loose though....
Love this!!! I wish I was that neighbor!!!