Not sure but I think she’s cheated before…

trickster0802

Male
From
US
Once again, little introduction,
I’m super new to all of this (check my other introduction post). I think my wife (girlfriend at the time) has cheated on me before. Once When she was in high school after I had already graduated and once in college. I heard a rumor from unreliable sources but for the most part I never believed any of them so I decided to move on. Since then, I’ve thought about it so more, assuming that she did cheat on me before we were married…does that mean I have a better chance of telling her about my fantasy or no? It really pissed me off at the time but now I think it gives me hope.

Since sharing stories with other guys (both cucks and studs alike) on here I’ve discussed some stuff in the past that my wife (girlfriend at the time) has done to me like innocent flirting or whatnot, we were young and not married so I left it at that. On top of that I’ve heard some rumors about her while we dated from some guys that I just assumed wanted me to break up with her so they could have a shot at her. The rumor I remember vividly was a “friend” telling me that she passed out at a party and fell asleep with another guy in the same bed and he was certain they had been fooling around or worse case scenario, they fucked. She denied it and told me she was already asleep and no one was in the bed and it wasn’t her fault that someone came in a laid in bed with her. Looking back, I think I was cucked at this point. It pissed me off back then but I believed her. Now? I would’ve been so turned on to hear a rumor about my wife like that.
Some guys are pointing out to me that there’s no way she hasn’t experienced or messed around being my back while we dated. A lot of ppl said the same thing, they said just judging her by her body alone, she’s probably cheated on me a lot. Idk how much truth may be in that but I’m hoping they’re not wrong.
She was a bit rowdier then so I’m now convinced that I’ve always been somewhat of cuck haha I used to get mad and jealous but secretly I liked it. Even when she would tell me stories of her sexual past before we got together I would get jealous but turned on more than anything. I guess I’ve always been into it but never knew. All that’s left for me to do is try and somehow explain all this to my wife.
if you want to ask me anything feel free to go ahead or dm me, I’ll answer anything or if you want to hear about our stories I’ll tell you those too. It turns me on talking about it. So why not?

Some older pics of her and one of us.

Last edited:
I’m super new to all of this (check my other introduction post). I think my wife (girlfriend at the time) has cheated on me before. Once When she was in high school after I had already graduated and once in college. I heard a rumor from unreliable sources but for the most part I never believed any of them so I decided to move on. Since then, I’ve thought about it so more, assuming that she did cheat on me before we were married…does that mean I have a better chance of telling her about my fantasy or no? It really pissed me off at the time but now I think it gives me hope.

Since sharing stories with other guys (both cucks and studs alike) on here I’ve discussed some stuff in the past that my wife (girlfriend at the time) has done to me like innocent flirting or whatnot, we were young and not married so I left it at that. On top of that I’ve heard some rumors about her while we dated from some guys that I just assumed wanted me to break up with her so they could have a shot at her. The rumor I remember vividly was a “friend” telling me that she passed out at a party and fell asleep with another guy in the same bed and he was certain they had been fooling around or worse case scenario, they fucked. She denied it and told me she was already asleep and no one was in the bed and it wasn’t her fault that someone came in a laid in bed with her. Looking back, I think I was cucked at this point. It pissed me off back then but I believed her. Now? I would’ve been so turned on to hear a rumor about my wife like that.
Some guys are pointing out to me that there’s no way she hasn’t experienced or messed around being my back while we dated. A lot of ppl said the same thing, they said just judging her by her body alone, she’s probably cheated on me a lot. Idk how much truth may be in that but I’m hoping they’re not wrong.
She was a bit rowdier then so I’m now convinced that I’ve always been somewhat of cuck haha I used to get mad and jealous but secretly I liked it. Even when she would tell me stories of her sexual past before we got together I would get jealous but turned on more than anything. I guess I’ve always been into it but never knew. All that’s left for me to do is try and somehow explain all this to my wife.
if you want to ask me anything feel free to go ahead or dm me, I’ll answer anything or if you want to hear about our stories I’ll tell you those too. It turns me on talking about it. So why not?

That body is just incredible. Do you ever encourage her to go and have a drinks with her single friends? That could up the chance that she might hook up with someone. Fun to imagine.

Thank you!
I have actually! She doesn’t drink to the point where she gets crazy drunk though I’m assuming.. she always drives herself back home
Ah, still an encouraging sign! The more opportunity she has the more you might be able to get her to stray. And the fact she may have cheated in the past is a big plus. Getting cuckolded by her would be amazing. Hope you get there!

Ah, still an encouraging sign! The more opportunity she has the more you might be able to get her to stray. And the fact she may have cheated in the past is a big plus. Getting cuckolded by her would be amazing. Hope you get there!
Definitely… I agree. Idk, I’ve thought about getting us both high before having a night out and see where that takes us. Usually drinks don’t do enough to make her wild but she’s also just really chill. It sucks but I think she may have calmed down a lot since college haha… but yea I agree it would be amazing!
Thanks!

Definitely… I agree. Idk, I’ve thought about getting us both high before having a night out and see where that takes us. Usually drinks don’t do enough to make her wild but she’s also just really chill. It sucks but I think she may have calmed down a lot since college haha… but yea I agree it would be amazing!
Thanks!
Well, getting high definitely wouldn’t hurt. At the very least you’d be more chill as you fantasize about her with dudes at the bar, ha. And maybe it would be just what it takes to get her over the hump. Looks like she tends to dress pretty sexy when she goes out, too, so that’s another thing in your favor.

Reactions: trickster0802
Well, getting high definitely wouldn’t hurt. At the very least you’d be more chill as you fantasize about her with dudes at the bar, ha. And maybe it would be just what it takes to get her over the hump. Looks like she tends to dress pretty sexy when she goes out, too, so that’s another thing in your favor.
Very true... might have to try that. And yea, getting her to dress the part isn't something I actually have to worry about. She does that very well on her own. That definitely helps out, now the fun part is to get her to do a little more than just accept compliments...

Very true... might have to try that. And yea, getting her to dress the part isn't something I actually have to worry about. She does that very well on her own. That definitely helps out, now the fun part is to get her to do a little more than just accept compliments...
Oh yeah, half the fun is going to be getting her there. The first hints and suggestions will be great. Getting a dude to talk to you guys, and then leaving them for a little extra time to ‘get more beers’.

Reactions: trickster0802
Some more recent pictures of her…
Couple of updates, I posted this last week on BlacktoWhite website but I saw it fitting to mention it here too.

Wife had a reaaaally good time apparently with her best friend during her bachelorette party past weekend and I saw the dress she was wearing. It was a really tight black dress she wore for her birthday dinner and knowing that, I feel like she probably got all the attention as opposed to her friend the soon to be bride. She said it was a lot of fun bar hopping and whatnot. She told me drank more than she’s drank in a long time and she was like sloppy drunk, she was apologizing because she said she someone danced on her and she didn’t even realize it. She thought it was one of her girls because when she dances she twerks on her girl friends and stuff like that. Idk how you don’t feel an erect penis poking your ass… but yea she said she was dancing and after a while she turned around a guy was behind her haha I asked what he looked like and she said just a tall guy with long hair. I didn’t pry too much but the fact her ass was in another man’s crotch sent me over the moon.
She told me that’s why she doesn’t drink like that anymore because she’s a lightweight and she was falling over by the end of the night. They wouldn’t serve their party anymore drinks because of her. On top of that, she didn’t wear her wedding rings… she could’ve forgotten them but it turns me on to think that was probably intentional. I didn’t even ask but I’m sure she got hit on a lot too. Tell me what you guys think though? Am I thinking too hard into this or is it a sign lol dancing is pretty innocent IMO but you never know.

So tell me what you guys think… is this like sort of proof that she probably has cheated in the past or that she would more than likely cheat on me again? (cucking me in the process hopefully) am I just like over thinking it?

(Pics are what she posted awhile ago in that tiny black dress the ones i just shared)

Couple of updates, I posted this last week on BlacktoWhite website but I saw it fitting to mention it here too.

Wife had a reaaaally good time apparently with her best friend during her bachelorette party past weekend and I saw the dress she was wearing. It was a really tight black dress she wore for her birthday dinner and knowing that, I feel like she probably got all the attention as opposed to her friend the soon to be bride. She said it was a lot of fun bar hopping and whatnot. She told me drank more than she’s drank in a long time and she was like sloppy drunk, she was apologizing because she said she someone danced on her and she didn’t even realize it. She thought it was one of her girls because when she dances she twerks on her girl friends and stuff like that. Idk how you don’t feel an erect penis poking your ass… but yea she said she was dancing and after a while she turned around a guy was behind her haha I asked what he looked like and she said just a tall guy with long hair. I didn’t pry too much but the fact her ass was in another man’s crotch sent me over the moon.
She told me that’s why she doesn’t drink like that anymore because she’s a lightweight and she was falling over by the end of the night. They wouldn’t serve their party anymore drinks because of her. On top of that, she didn’t wear her wedding rings… she could’ve forgotten them but it turns me on to think that was probably intentional. I didn’t even ask but I’m sure she got hit on a lot too. Tell me what you guys think though? Am I thinking too hard into this or is it a sign lol dancing is pretty innocent IMO but you never know.

So tell me what you guys think… is this like sort of proof that she probably has cheated in the past or that she would more than likely cheat on me again? (cucking me in the process hopefully) am I just like over thinking it?

(Pics are what she posted awhile ago in that tiny black dress the ones i just shared)
I definitely wouldn’t say it’s proof of anything. But it sure is a good sign of potential things to come! Sounds like getting her to go out with her friends without you is fun for everyone involved. Just getting her dancing with other guys is incredibly hot, all by itself. And who knows, the more opportunities she gets, the more chances she hooks up with someone and makes you a very lucky man. Do you think you are any closer to talking to her about it? Telling her it’s hot when she dances with other dudes?

Did you ever consider that she's testing the waters with you? Maybe she wants to play around and is getting herself into situations where things might happen, then explaining them to you in an innocent way to see what you say and how you react? I highly doubt that she didn't know that some guy was grinding his cock into her ass. Maybe she was trying to get you to pry more info out of her. Maybe she's seen your browser history or been snooping on your phone and she's seen that you would like it and she's trying to fullfil that fantasy. Giving you a chance to respond positively and perhaps "spill the beans".
The fact she went without her rings tells me a lot. Most women prize their rings and wouldn't get caught dead without them.

Did you ever consider that she's testing the waters with you? Maybe she wants to play around and is getting herself into situations where things might happen, then explaining them to you in an innocent way to see what you say and how you react? I highly doubt that she didn't know that some guy was grinding his cock into her ass. Maybe she was trying to get you to pry more info out of her. Maybe she's seen your browser history or been snooping on your phone and she's seen that you would like it and she's trying to fullfil that fantasy. Giving you a chance to respond positively and perhaps "spill the beans".
The fact she went without her rings tells me a lot. Most women prize their rings and wouldn't get caught dead without them.
Good advice

Reactions: wormwood

Very hot 😍

I definitely wouldn’t say it’s proof of anything. But it sure is a good sign of potential things to come! Sounds like getting her to go out with her friends without you is fun for everyone involved. Just getting her dancing with other guys is incredibly hot, all by itself. And who knows, the more opportunities she gets, the more chances she hooks up with someone and makes you a very lucky man. Do you think you are any closer to talking to her about it? Telling her it’s hot when she dances with other dudes?
That’s very true. That’s kind of what I’m hoping for. I’m just eagerly waiting on the next time someone has something going on so we have a reason to get out and dress up or the next little date we go on. So yea, I’m thinking this is a good sign.

Reactions: Goodlife2023
No but now that you put it that way… that does make a lot of sense. I’ve never thought of it that way. She’s smart, she could very well be doing a lot of stuff behind my back and I’d never know. But at the same time I know her really really well and she is very sweet and pretty innocent usually. Well… that’s the side of her I know. Something that always stood out was that she comes off as very bimbo-ish at times to her friends, family and other people around us. She acts very sweet and unsuspecting. But around me she’s very smart and clever. I could definitely see her hiding something. But at the same time it’s hard to be for sure.
You’re possibly right though. She does do that and she has in the past to where she’ll get herself into situations where something could’ve happened/probably happened and she will tell me and apologize but act like it wasn’t her fault. for example dancing in a tight ass dress in a club and shaking her butt. That’s just asking for something to happen. I highly doubt that she didn’t realize it was a man behind and I highly doubt they just danced. He probably groped her but for now I have no clue. I should’ve pried more but at the time a lot was going through my head. I definitely will as I progress with this. The only thing is, she was definitely more drunk than she has been in a long time so I give her some slack.

If she’s seen my browser history or somehow found out I was on this website she would have said something for sure. That’s how she is with me, she’ll confront me about anything. So I’m almost 100% certain she didn’t find out about this. But it is a good idea to think about.

What all does it tell you? I guess it’s different for a guy because I forget my ring a lot and sometimes it irks her. But I never go out by myself, or just me and my guy friends, especially not without my ring, the very few times I have.

thanks