Not sure how to find a bull??

Britbabe

Female
Nov 2, 2021
Western Canada!
So like the title says, not sure at all. It's taken a while but I'm finally ready to pursue his fantasy of watching me with another man. However, we live in a small town. Is there any things I need to look in finding someone?? Besides going out and just bringing home a random guy (which will cause talk) I would rather find someone in the lifestyle who knows how to be discreet.

Brit

So like the title says, not sure at all. It's taken a while but I'm finally ready to pursue his fantasy of watching me with another man. However, we live in a small town. Is there any things I need to look in finding someone?? Besides going out and just bringing home a random guy (which will cause talk) I would rather find someone in the lifestyle who knows how to be discreet.

Brit
All you need to do is reply to me. I’ll take you from there.

Reactions: hornyhubby13
Hence my wanting to
do a web search for hot spots in your area. you may have to do a bit of a drive to find someone. many people in this lifestyle dont do anything near their home so they never have to worry about running across the person again, or someone they know.
What would I search?? Is their key words I need to use?

You seem to be a have knowledge of the internet since you posted on here

Obviously most married, career, family women in the lifestyle are looking for discreet. So we don’t go out to bars, act like whores and/or pick up random men on the weekends, nor do we put on cheesy qos tats or anklets that say ridiculous things in hopes some random horn dog has balls big enough to come talk to us and then let’s explain our situation to them in public on the slight chance we are attracted to them. Sounds like an awkwardly pathetic time!

Internet: Hook up / dating sites
Be straight forward, no bs, reject every idiot (there’s lots), you don’t need to show your face (not very discreet if you do), once you settle on a guy meet for a 15 min coffee first (internet is not the same as real life) if that goes well set up a fuck date, congratulations you are now a swinger

Very well said .

Hence my wanting to

What would I search?? Is their key words I need to use?
Search for a REPUTABLE lifestyle site and post an ad there. Become verified or certified, include some sexy but not X pics, include a nice profile description and list exactly what you are looking for. That's your best shot. Most of the respondents will be incompatible with what you are seeking but that's the nature of the game. It's almost a "fool's errand" to try to pick up such a guy at a bar or other venue as a "first time" situation unless you are just looking to get picked up by yourself and get laid by some guy. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's a bit trickier if you have a husband involved and are looking for something more "lifestyle" that just getting laid once.

Obviously most married, career, family women in the lifestyle are looking for discreet. So we don’t go out to bars, act like whores and/or pick up random men on the weekends, nor do we put on cheesy qos tats or anklets that say ridiculous things in hopes some random horn dog has balls big enough to come talk to us and then let’s explain our situation to them in public on the slight chance we are attracted to them. Sounds like an awkwardly pathetic time!

Be straight forward, no bs, reject every idiot (there’s lots), you don’t need to show your face (not very discreet if you do), once you settle on a guy meet for a 15 min coffee first (internet is not the same as real life) if that goes well set up a fuck date, congratulations you are now a swinger
I wear a "hotwife anklet" when I feel like it, but that's because I feel sexy doing it and it's fun. I don't see any problem with that but, as you say, doing it on the off chance of getting some guy to notice and pick you up. This is especially the case if you're not experienced in the LS.

Mrs Hotwife

Brit
Hi Britbabe,i like your profile,seems you,re a natural goodlooking wife who wants something new to make sex like it should be,naughty&kinky!I tell you how we,my ex and me(still my best mate!,started yearsago,we lived also in a small town,with good catholic concervative people,not my style!,and i thought this is the end off my adventurous life,was i wrong!i said one day against my wife(An)before going to supermarket ,honey why don,t you put a miniskirt&high plateauwedges on with a top &no bra,she loved this knowing men looking at her,but answering she said i don,t know(she was teacher at local school)if students&parents see me like that...responding quick i told her ,they gonna love to see a teacher ,having so many fantasies about a hot teacher when they masturbated at home,and in the past when An showing off to strangers&family&church etc nobody was angry ,it was completely the opposit,every man was under her control,only for seeing more off her cleavage and maybe they could have more off her if they were lucky.So without being to slutty&or risky you can try to dress a bit more sexy,miniskirt&high heels when shopping&going out is the best,please just try this where you live and you gonna be surprised what happens next and you can be sexy&slutty without losing your selfrespect,so keep in control because sadly still many men thinking~they can use women as a sextoy,let us know if you tried it xxx

Reactions: Hotwifenstag01

Good advice!

Brit
First few times experiment away from your small town. We all know how reputations get where everyone knows everyone. Come to the Florida Keys. We can have some real uninhibited fun.

Brit
Hi I’m John 49 uk love chat here with you