Not sure really

Aug 4, 2021
I’ve had this fantasy for a while. Not so much cuckold, not humiliating or anything like that. But I’d love to watch my wife being “royally fucked”

a while ago, we were in the car, no kids and I asked her “what’s your ultimate fantasy”? She replied, “you know, the standard, 2 men” I was surprised to say the least, in nigh on 20 years, she’s not once mentioned two men together. I wrote her an erotic story, where she had 2 men. She read it, her response surprised me even more. She said OMG, how hot is that?! I asked her favourite bit. Her response was quite funny “the bit where they’re both f*****g me. It certainly made me laugh, describing two very large cocks fucking her, but couldn’t even type the word.
I’m now gently bringing it into the bedroom more and more. I’ve even bought some big “extensions” to try and get her to picture it even more.

I’ve had this fantasy for a while. Not so much cuckold, not humiliating or anything like that. But I’d love to watch my wife being “royally fucked”

a while ago, we were in the car, no kids and I asked her “what’s your ultimate fantasy”? She replied, “you know, the standard, 2 men” I was surprised to say the least, in nigh on 20 years, she’s not once mentioned two men together. I wrote her an erotic story, where she had 2 men. She read it, her response surprised me even more. She said OMG, how hot is that?! I asked her favourite bit. Her response was quite funny “the bit where they’re both f*****g me. It certainly made me laugh, describing two very large cocks fucking her, but couldn’t even type the word.
I’m now gently bringing it into the bedroom more and more. I’ve even bought some big “extensions” to try and get her to picture it even more.
A good quality extension can be really great fun, with plenty of foreplay and lube