Not sure what GF wants

dubbels

Male
Aug 14, 2016
I would like to say hi to everyone since I'm new to this forum.

My girlfriend and I really get along. We are deeply in love and I feel that i can share anything with her. We never judge each other and we pretty much get turned on by the same fantasies.

Some time ago she told me that she fantasizes about being used by several men at the same time. This is something she has been fantasizing about for a couple of years now. Since we got together she told me that its the first time she can be herself and not feel guilty about having these thoughts. I encourage her because it turns me on as well. I'm a dominant man but i enjoy the thought of being cuckolded, its weird:). She once asked me if I would like to see her have sex with other men. I did not know what to answer so i said no. My answer seemed to make her relieved, and she also said that she only belongs to me.

Now to my question: Is this something she wants to try?

Mhhh..
I was pretty sure about telling you "go for it" until I read that she seemed relieved and said that she only belongs to you.
However, I talk by experience, I wouldn't trust 100% those words.
She could have said that just to please you and avoiding "weird" moments in your ordinary life.
On the other hand it can be that she was just being honest.

At this stage I usually say that if it's really something you both want to do, then the topic is going to come out again sooner or later.
I have already been there with another couple and it took over than a year to make them understand what they really wanted.

You got a pm

Reactions: Mywifeforyou

My girlfriend and I really get along. We are deeply in love and I feel that i can share anything with her. We never judge each other and we pretty much get turned on by the same fantasies.

Some time ago she told me that she fantasizes about being used by several men at the same time. This is something she has been fantasizing about for a couple of years now. Since we got together she told me that its the first time she can be herself and not feel guilty about having these thoughts. I encourage her because it turns me on as well. I'm a dominant man but i enjoy the thought of being cuckolded, its weird:). She once asked me if I would like to see her have sex with other men. I did not know what to answer so i said no. My answer seemed to make her relieved, and she also said that she only belongs to me.

was confirmed.

Well the answer , of course is yes! Would she tell you she fantasizes about something and not want to try it? maybe, but if so, why would she tell you about the fantasy? Of course she may not do it if you don't want her to, or if it would wreak havoc on your marriage. The fact is that she was into it enough to take the chance to tell you about her fantasies and then ask if it would turn you on. Isn't that what you would do if you were in her position and had any balls? You want it and you are still chickenshit to tell her you want it. She'll probably cuckold you and you'll deserve it. You claim to encourage her, and that the idea turns you on, and also claim that you can share anything with her. Which is it? Can you share anything with her? If so, tell her that you don't want to risk the marriage, but yes it would turn you on if she would be used. If you can't say that you want it to happen, just tell her it would turn you on if she wanted it to happen. I don't think she was relieved, but that her instinct that you wouldn't want her to be gang banged was confirmed. She wants it badly. Keep in mind that something like 50% of women will cheat at some point in their marriage.

Do you want: to be there when it happens and share the moment with her?
would you rather she does it behind your back?
Or would you rather she not do it but resent you for squashing her sex drive?

Ironically we are talking here about your major turn on and something that you were afraid to tell her that you want. And that you said that you can share ANYTHING with her. Sorry if I seem a little harsh. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Consider the context of when she said it. During or around a sexual interlude or over coffee during breakfast.

"My answer seemed to make her relieved, and she also said that she only belongs to me"

What seems to you may be an illusion. Her answer, though comforting for you, may be to achieve that exact goal.

Ask yourself, is you answer really really NO?

There are so many posts related to uncertainty,and Im guessing that this is because its part of this lifestyle, its a big change from what society considers acceptable behaviour in women and in men for that matter.
My advice is talk this to death (subtly first) and assess things as they progress, make sure that she understands that you dont see this as a hallpass to fucking other women and that the pleasure you get from this is based on her enjoyment.
once you've exhausted the 'its just fantasy' and are seriously considering whether to go ahead with this ask her bluntly if she would fuck another guy for you or for herself or for both of you if the opportunity arose and carefully (very carefully) monitor her attitude, mood, pose and verbal response (do this outside of a sexual scenario) regardless of her answer (Unless its yes yes and yes) try to guage her level of horniness after discussing this, its a dead giveaway and ove
My wife got wetter than Ive ever seen her when we discussed a theoretical DP, followed a week later by I just couldnt do that it makes me feel dirty, and I only went along with your fantasy!...fast forward 4 months where hotwifing/cuck talk was like chucking a live grenade in the room and shes suddenly backtracked and told me it was because I was too obsessed by it all and if I had given her time to think about it more she would have done it..(could kick myself but the fact remains my conservative wife is still interested and theres still scope for this to happen if I can just control my excitement and work on this being at her pace and at her discretion.long hard road sometimes but theres no other thrill like it :)
Good Luck with your journey!

If she asked, in my opinion, chances are she'd like to try it. Ask her if she'd like to do it if you'd let her. Just be honest with her. But then again could you handle actually seeing the woman you love passionately fucking another man and enjoying his cock? Do you believe in her love for you enough to try it? Good luck.

Had you said "yes" I think she would have went along with that. But since you said "no" then she felt the need to go along with that.

I think the appropriate response would have been, "If I knew you liked it I would like it too. Is this something you want to try?" then go from there.

Reactions: Starsky and RogerR