Not sure what I want

Tiptoeing

Female
From
UK
Hi. This site was suggested to me, so I thought I'd take a look. I've been married for just over 15 years and I love my husband very much. We both have become quite fascinated by cuckolding/sharing/group sex, so I thought I'd do a bit of investigating.

Just wanted to say hi, this appears to be quite a laid back place, which is a relief.

Hi. This site was suggested to me, so I thought I'd take a look. I've been married for just over 15 years and I love my husband very much. We both have become quite fascinated by cuckolding/sharing/group sex, so I thought I'd do a bit of investigating.

Just wanted to say hi, this appears to be quite a laid back place, which is a relief.
Lol investigate away

Reactions: Tiptoeing
I've had a brief look, it's quite overwhelming! There's a lot of information/pictures/people to get my head around.
Lol there sure is.
If you look in each of the forums and post a question about the different relationships, you will get some good responses from married couples that have been in the lifestyle.
Maybe help you decide what sort of fun you want, cuckold, stag vixen, etc

Lol there sure is.
If you look in each of the forums and post a question about the different relationships, you will get some good responses from married couples that have been in the lifestyle.
Maybe help you decide what sort of fun you want, cuckold, stag vixen, etc
Thank you so much for the advice. It's nice of you to take the time to let me know. I really have no idea about cuckold/stags or any of those things. What do they mean? Also, should I have put couple instead of female on my profile? I never thought...

Reactions: ep46wksp
Thank you so much for the advice. It's nice of you to take the time to let me know. I really have no idea about cuckold/stags or any of those things. What do they mean? Also, should I have put couple instead of female on my profile? I never thought...
I would suggest you have a good look in each of the forums and maybe Google them for a bit of clarity.
There is a lot to take in, what do you want to do?
Fuck guys infrastructure of hubby?
Have fun fucking guys with hubby?
Meet guys without him?

I would suggest you have a good look in each of the forums and maybe Google them for a bit of clarity.
There is a lot to take in, what do you want to do?
Fuck guys infrastructure of hubby?
Have fun fucking guys with hubby?
Meet guys without him?
I have looked at some things online, I just wasn't so sure of the terminology. I'm not exactly sure what I/we are going to do. Maybe a mixture of everything you suggest?

Reactions: ep46wksp