N/A

Late 20's, 6'1". I'm a professional based in NoVA but working in DC. I'm educated, clean, respectful, and disease free. I'm down for a lot of different things, so whether you're a woman or a couple who's interested in cuckolding/breeding or something a bit more casual I can get into it. I get busy with my work sometimes but when I'm available I'm willing to travel a decent distance, so don't be shy if you live in/around the Baltimore area.

If you'd like to talk more you can PM me or throw me a message on Kik (VA152).
Wow u are beautiful I would love to b your sex slave god would i246823

Late 20's, 6'1". I'm a professional based in NoVA but working in DC. I'm educated, clean, respectful, and disease free. I'm down for a lot of different things, so whether you're a woman or a couple who's interested in cuckolding/breeding or something a bit more casual I can get into it. I get busy with my work sometimes but when I'm available I'm willing to travel a decent distance, so don't be shy if you live in/around the Baltimore area.

If you'd like to talk more you can PM me or throw me a message on Kik (VA152).
my wife really likes your cock. You would LOVE my wifes tight little pussy, she gets so hot and creamy that she squirts over and over. She is really excited about feeling your big dick.