Obsession: My Sexy Wife

Hiddengem

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I am new to this life style and my wife knows little bit about my interest. I am too much obsessed with her sexuality she turns me on a lot the thought of her enjoying with someone who can give her good pleasure is amazing. She is very pretty and hopefully we will be exploring this life style more.

I hope she is a skilled and enthusiastic cock sucker as well, because you will get to see (or maybe only hear) her begging to be mouth fucked, my balls bouncing off her chin. Probably take her ass as well. But if she enjoys being orally pleasured, she might enjoy you cleaning my load from her ass and cunt

Hi,

I am new to this life style and my wife knows little bit about my interest. I am too much obsessed with her sexuality she turns me on a lot the thought of her enjoying with someone who can give her good pleasure is amazing. She is very pretty and hopefully we will be exploring this life style more.
you need to bring her up to speed about your desires because without her accepting the lifestyle you are headed for problems