Obsessive size queens

Dec 8, 2020
Back in 2004 I let my friend’s girlfriend suck my dick, she drank every drop as though it was the water of life. She was aware of my size and said she just had to do it. She wanted to mount it but we had no condoms and I didn’t feel comfortable because she was with my friend. She tried, almost forcefully, to sit on it, and I had to get out of bed. She then vigorously masturbated under the covers while I watched.

she split up with that guy and for years after, regardless of relationships, she would ask for video footage of me wanking. I embraced this and sometimes let her have cumshots which she used to practically beg for. One time she even sent me a g-string of hers to soak on film.

eventually she met a guy she really liked and thought she wanted to get into a serious relationship with and possibly marry, so she invited me to her flat “as friends” but it soon turned out she wanted me to finally fuck her before she got into this relationship. Again, I refused but did continue with the videos.

One day, it all stopped, she got engaged and decided enough of this obsession was enough. She’s had kids now and I haven’t heard from her properly in about ten years.

just recently shes texted me asking me to have sex with her in front of her husband. I don’t know what to do. The idea sounds arousing of course but I’ve got a feeling it could ruin her marriage, she was insatiable for me and so it seems she has never stopped wanting me. She confessed to saving all the videos and still “using” them.

I kind of want to see my wife fuck her with a strap on. Should I tell her this is the only way she can get close? I have no feelings for this woman other than platonic.

Last edited:
If she wants you to fuck her in front of her husband, that suggests she's discussed it with him and he's on board with the idea so give her what she wants and fuck her xx
I worry that he doesn’t understand the scale of the chemistry. There was a time when she was literally hanging off my every word just to get a video of me wanking my fat cock for her. She has literally been down on her knees begging me for sex in the past. I don’t even find her that attractive but I do enjoy the power she submits to me.

Reactions: QueenieG22
It sounds to me that the chemistry really is just about her obsessing over your thick cock rather than anything else. But it also sounds like you've led her on somewhat over the years by feeding her fantasy. You might have enjoyed the power but was that fair if you don't even find her that attractive? Just asking the question - I'm not in her or your position so I can't really answer that. But I do think that you have to decide whether you are willing to fuck her or not and if not, to be honest with her and let her move on x

Reactions: thickwhitecock
Oh Lord. To have your problem. You said you are married. If you are happy at home then tell your wife what is up. When she freaks you respond just like you did at the end. No feeling blah blah. Just want you to know blah blah. At that point you will be the good guy and the girl a scantless ho your wife will want to strangle. Casually suggest we could.... Huge strap on blah blah. She gets revenge you get to see it.

Orrrrrr go over there and fuck this chick right proper. Make her cry literal tears of joy. Revel in the power you have over her. Then wear her out every chance you get. There's nothing like the sight of a woman on her knees pleading for your cock. Subs are meant to be enjoyed. That's why they exist.

Oh Lord. To have your problem. You said you are married. If you are happy at home then tell your wife what is up. When she freaks you respond just like you did at the end. No feeling blah blah. Just want you to know blah blah. At that point you will be the good guy and the girl a scantless ho your wife will want to strangle. Casually suggest we could.... Huge strap on blah blah. She gets revenge you get to see it.

Orrrrrr go over there and fuck this chick right proper. Make her cry literal tears of joy. Revel in the power you have over her. Then wear her out every chance you get. There's nothing like the sight of a woman on her knees pleading for your cock. Subs are meant to be enjoyed. That's why they exist.
Mmmm loved that last paragraph of your reply x

Thank you. I have to admit I read both your and Mirella's(sp. Sorry) stuff with pleasure. I love how you embrace and revel in your true nature
Thank you - I'm glad you enjoy my posts and I'm sure Mirella will feel the same.
I can particularly relate to the very last bit - "subs are meant to be enjoyed. That's way they exist'. It nicely objectifies us, almost as a commodity that can be bought or sold or used in any way for the users pleasure. And whilst that might not fit a lot of the more outspoken or dominant women on here (and that's no criticism, we are all different) it really does turn me on xx

Reactions: Jon Day
Thank you - I'm glad you enjoy my posts and I'm sure Mirella will feel the same.
I can particularly relate to the very last bit - "subs are meant to be enjoyed. That's way they exist'. It nicely objectifies us, almost as a commodity that can be bought or sold or used in any way for the users pleasure. And whilst that might not fit a lot of the more outspoken or dominant women on here (and that's no criticism, we are all different) it really does turn me on xx
Well said. I think the trick is understanding when a woman wants to be objectified and when she doesn't. Personally, I tend to err on the side of caution and read the room so to speak. Ive found that all women respond to dominance positively, it's my job to understand where the threshold is and be respectful of it. Which seems an oxymoron considering the topic but it's true. No woman, no matter how submissive to a particular person will just accept that type of treatment from the general public. Submission is a gift given not a forgone conclusion.

To the OP. Sorry I hijacked your thread

Well said. I think the trick is understanding when a woman wants to be objectified and when she doesn't. Personally, I tend to err on the side of caution and read the room so to speak. Ive found that all women respond to dominance positively, it's my job to understand where the threshold is and be respectful of it. Which seems an oxymoron considering the topic but it's true. No woman, no matter how submissive to a particular person will just accept that type of treatment from the general public. Submission is a gift given not a forgone conclusion.

To the OP. Sorry I hijacked your thread
That's very true - everyone will have different limits so it's always best to err on the side of caution esp when you don't know someone. And it's also well observed that that limit can vary greatly depending on who is involved and also the context of the interaction. For example before I retired I held a very senior position in the organisation I worked for, so in my public life I had a good deal of authority and expected to be respected. But in my private life I sought out guys who would use me, often in very degrading ways. So I lead something of a double life, the two parts of which were entirely dependent on context . Likewise I had a good deal of casual sex but I was only at my most submissive with certain men so that was dependent to a large degree on personality. So yes it can be very complicated xx

Thanks for replies. Yes this woman is especially fixated on my penis and seems to see it as a totally Separate entity to me, just that it happens to be adjoined to my body by coincidence. She once even told me she didn’t like me very much but then moments later was pleading with me to take a shower with her. I bet she probably regrets sucking my cock all those years ago, it has clearly created an issue for her and no doubt her current husband isn’t meeting her desires entirely.

Since I posted this OP, I’ve loosely suggested watching my wife fuck her with a strap on. She says she is interested but thinks she’d prefer this without her husband.

Thanks for replies. Yes this woman is especially fixated on my penis and seems to see it as a totally Separate entity to me, just that it happens to be adjoined to my body by coincidence. She once even told me she didn’t like me very much but then moments later was pleading with me to take a shower with her. I bet she probably regrets sucking my cock all those years ago, it has clearly created an issue for her and no doubt her current husband isn’t meeting her desires entirely.

Since I posted this OP, I’ve loosely suggested watching my wife fuck her with a strap on. She says she is interested but thinks she’d prefer this without her husband.
You say this like it's a problem. Honestly I think the fact that you are debating the matter says you really aren't interested. As much as I love being a bad influence, I'd say this isn't your jam. Of course if you need help making bad choices, I'm always just a electronic message away.

Reactions: thickwhitecock
You say this like it's a problem. Honestly I think the fact that you are debating the matter says you really aren't interested. As much as I love being a bad influence, I'd say this isn't your jam. Of course if you need help making bad choices, I'm always just a electronic message away.
If I’m honest I’ve become particularly fixated on the idea of my wife fucking her, it would be a very dominant thing to do on her behalf and I think this woman is so obsessed with my penis that she’d go along with it.

I say do it. #devilonyourshoulder
Wife has set the ground rules. Only she gets my dick in her pussy. If you’ve seen her pussy you’ll know why I obey it.

ive told the obsessive woman that me and my wife will roast her. Wife with strap on in her pussy and my cock in her mouth then up her ass. Husband not welcome. It’s going to be very hot.