Office Party Cuckolds -- A Blast the Past

Sep 18, 2021
Cleveland
We all know that sex and work don't mix – except [of course] when they do. And not infrequently, it's at an office party when they do. Christmas and/or New Year’s Eve, co-workers and bosses are there and on the prowl. Ditto for employee spouses. There’s that guy from work who is a bit stayed but definitely hot, smart and fun. Oh, and there's that wife with a jerk of a husband -- and you've never been able to get her out of mind since you first saw her!

So you've always wished you could lay this or that one. But unlike at work, the office party is ... well ... a party. And people who never ‘cheated’ otherwise have been known to do so at the office party. Each New Year's Eve, alcohol flows freely. Bulls are on standby, ready to test your wife’s metal [if you take my meaning]. And if you’ve been together for years, she’ll enjoy the compliments for sure. Will she tell you she’s getting hit upon?

Bulls are good at snaring their prey. They know that after a couple of drinks, your wife will relax and enjoy the fun. Bulls are well practiced in dishing out compliments and propositions. They know which buttons to push. If she likes him, she'll want to play along, enjoying his advances. If it happens that your wife is pretty and well-formed, you can expect the bulls will be all over her. Why wouldn't they? They have everything to gain!

Bulls are well prepared, well-endowed and very persuasive. They ooze confidence and charm. They know that inevitably, they’ll end up spraying loads deep inside one wife at the very least on the night of the party. They know wives love feeling wanted. They know they have the 'home turf' advantage. For them, mating is an art. Turning down persistent, long-perfected advances isn't easy for a wife. And bulls know this. They have done this many times before. They know that nothing is gained by refusing them and they make it all seem so very natural and good and right!

A capable bull very easily puts a wife in an unfamiliar situation. Her mind races looking for a graceful ‘out.’ But no stud is going to give her no time to think. They know in far in advance exactly what they’re going to say and do. They intend to ply their skills until your wife wants nothing more than to open her legs for him. Her excitement will be off scale. That’s before the first, beefy, organ pushes through her slick folds – taking away her breath as she realizes … sweet Jesus … this is so much better …

OK so lets bring this 'flight of fancy' back to earth. We are, after all, in the midst of a raging pandemic. Most likely, office Christmas/New-Year's Eve parties last year and this look very different. Still, these things HAVE happened in the past. Hence -- the 'blast from the past.'

What stories insights, antidotes, etc. have you to share about this blessed event?

If this happened to you, were you the stud, the wife, or the husband?

If you were the husband, did you find out about this at the time or not? If you did, were you good with it or not?
Was this the first time your wife cuckolded you? Was it the last?

If you were the wife, did your husband find out? If so, how did he react?
Did this cuckolding set off a chain reaction?
What made you decide to get laid at that party?
How was the sex for you? How did it stack up with husband?

If you were the bull, when did you know you had her?
What did she say about the event?
Where there repeat performances?
Were you the only stud to take her that night?

Anything else fitting the spirit of this thread...

CmC

Yes, the worst thing about working from home is that there's no office party to get fucked after lol I had sex twice at the Christmas Party, both times with the same guy, one year apart. Actually the first time we didn't go "all the way" for a variety of practical reasons (though I did go home with his cum IN my knickers) but after waiting a whole year, we did it the second time

"5) My husband was away for work and I had attended a huge, fancy party at the completion of a huge project I was working on. One of the engineers had always fancied me but I would never fuck around with a guy from work. I cheated on my husband, but he DID NOT KNOW ABOUT it at that time. The engineer offered me a ride home, both of us drunk, he charmed me out of my clothes and I let him fuck me right there in my marital bed. This was a FIRST! For some reason, the next morning I started telling my husband over the phone, about the party, about the ride home and nervously I just told him the truth, that I had sex with Al last night. I was so nervous because this was my first confession to him that I had cheated on him. He was actually thrilled and happy for me. It all worked out. That first confession was super erotic."

I posted this in another thread about "top five moments" in the lifestyle. This is the short summary of what happened.

Mrs Hotwife

Great topic!

I am very hesitant if I should hook up with my coworkers, even though it happend few weeks ago when all our teams gathered in Barcelona from UK, Argentina and Bratislava. After extended 1 week hikes, restaurants, yearly presentations and parties on the last day of the trip, we were super drunk and one of our co worker girl asked me to stay with her to smoke outside while everybody else went back to hotel. Long story short we decided to continue the party bought more drinks and went up in her hotel room. She was complaining about her relationship that she wants to live and do stuff in life - long story short we fucked all night and the morning she left back to Bratislava telling me that she'll have to convince her boyfriend so they move to Barcelona together.

Other than that theres two more girls who definitely want to hook up in the company or just like flirting. Girl from our UK sales team who also was on our company get together also having a boyfriend back in UK is super flirty. We did really have lot of fun, even took some drugs that she found in her pocket, joked with people that we had triple marriage with our gay friend and planned to go and fuck all three of us together. Just today I knew that she decided to come to work in Barcelona office next week and will be staying 2 months and more. So lets see how this goes ..

Yes, the worst thing about working from home is that there's no office party to get fucked after lol I had sex twice at the Christmas Party, both times with the same guy, one year apart. Actually the first time we didn't go "all the way" for a variety of practical reasons (though I did go home with his cum IN my knickers) but after waiting a whole year, we did it the second time
Would really miss seeing the UPS guy what a hunk !

Yes been on both sides? bit strange but depends who the wife is attracted to or just a dick trying to pull her ( differnce ladies just remember this)
we had 2 instances just before xmas Dee in her santa suit, all fluffy lookks georgeous. Me im just a guy normal regular borng reallylly!! both times in the same house, Shes known for it.Well Dee partied a bit too hard but i let her, Dancing in the living room, fondling in the kitchen etc, i even almost walked in on them iin the bathroom and i swear he had his hand in her knickers and she was wanking him down his pants but i cant gaun rrtee cause im not that big. But i know he had finger fuc.ked her, she kept me at arms length for a long time, ( Do they train women to do this at school or university or sometthing?? ) Its a nice story and its TRUE My other side is all my wifes. Like if she really wants something she gets it!

"5) My husband was away for work and I had attended a huge, fancy party at the completion of a huge project I was working on. One of the engineers had always fancied me but I would never fuck around with a guy from work. I cheated on my husband, but he DID NOT KNOW ABOUT it at that time. The engineer offered me a ride home, both of us drunk, he charmed me out of my clothes and I let him fuck me right there in my marital bed. This was a FIRST! For some reason, the next morning I started telling my husband over the phone, about the party, about the ride home and nervously I just told him the truth, that I had sex with Al last night. I was so nervous because this was my first confession to him that I had cheated on him. He was actually thrilled and happy for me. It all worked out. That first confession was super erotic."

I posted this in another thread about "top five moments" in the lifestyle. This is the short summary of what happened.

Mrs Hotwife
(y)

very hot, but nothing happened in the year between the two parties? of you both were hot for each other, why wait?

how about a picture to go with the story?

OK my office party story(s) I had been flirting increasingly madly with a younger guy from work and had been talking about it with my husband very often. We were both increasingly hot about the idea about me hooking up with the guy at the office Christmas Party (I had put the guy on a promise more or less)
My husband did my toenails, we picked out my underwear, I shaved smooth and went to work dolled up to the nines.
In my mind I kind of knew where we might do it (an office to which I had a key) and my husband was calling me and texting me all day - he was as excited as I was! He SO was looking forward to me coming home lol. Anyway, to cut a long story short the office became out of bounds and there was NO

Cont: (sorry) there was NOWHERE to do it save for becoming the talk of the office. Eventually he walked me to my car (I don't drink) We made out against the wall in the car-park (rough wall:) and it was VERY cold. But we soon warmed up! He made me cum with his hand down my pants and I had opened his trousers and tucked his underwear under his balls (he had as I thought and he had said a very big cock, much bigger than my husband's, well much thicker anyway) and then I had a brainwave! I would try and fool my husband and avoid disappointing him, by making him cum into my knickers which I rather trickily did! And it was a LOT. After some hot goodnight kisses I drove home, lifted my dress to my husband and you can guess the rest

J is at a company party in Hilton Head, SC this weekend. Most of her affairs over the years have been with co-workers, and her Bosses. She called me today and told me how she had gone down to the pool with a group, and told me she did wear her sexy bathing suit with the sheer cover-up and her high heels also (my suggestion when she left). She was getting ready to leave for dinner and said she would call me when she got back to the room, probably wouldn't be very late since they are supposed to leave tomorrow.
Its 2 AM and NO call........I can't sleep of course, cuck angst!! Her long term affair with her Boss/Lover ended over the COVID mess, but she has always maintained that if he was ready again, she had no problem going back to where they were. He is there, but so is his wife.......so that seems unlikely. So WHERE IS SHE at 2 AM then and no phone call???
One minute I am hard as a rock imagining what may be happening.....and now I can even get it up writing this!!! Keeps going that way......ARRRGGGHHH. Being a cuck is TUFF!!

CW

J is at a company party in Hilton Head, SC this weekend. Most of her affairs over the years have been with co-workers, and her Bosses. She called me today and told me how she had gone down to the pool with a group, and told me she did wear her sexy bathing suit with the sheer cover-up and her high heels also (my suggestion when she left). She was getting ready to leave for dinner and said she would call me when she got back to the room, probably wouldn't be very late since they are supposed to leave tomorrow.
Sono le 2 del mattino e NESSUNA chiamata........ ovviamente non riesco a dormire, cuck angst!! La sua relazione a lungo termine con il suo capo/amante è finita a causa del pasticcio del COVID, ma ha sempre sostenuto che se fosse stato di nuovo pronto, non avrebbe avuto problemi a tornare dove si trovavano. Lui è lì, ma anche sua moglie....quindi sembra improbabile. Allora DOVE È LEI alle 2 del mattino e nessuna telefonata???
Un minuto sono duro come una roccia a immaginare cosa potrebbe succedere.....e ora posso anche alzarmi scrivendo questo!!! Continua così......ARRRGGGHHH. Essere un cuck è TUFF!!

CW
Notizie?