"Oh My God! You're The Biggest Slut In School"

Would you enjoy my story of discovery of my sexual lifestyle or just stick to pics?

• Yes, the brain is the biggest sex organ, tell me.

• Nah, stories are great, but we'd rather see the stories with pics from today

• I would read the stories if they aren't too long and detailed

• I would enjoy reading every detail of your journey

• I think my wife might be convinced to become a hotwife if she could read your experiences

• No way I'm reading your stuff or allowing my wife. You are more slut than I desire my wife to be

• No way, the stories here are all bullshit anyway

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
WIth these words from my closest friend in high school, I realized that I had somehow happened upon a path that was exciting, exhilarating but needed some serious reconsideration. Now nothing about how I ended up in my sexual circumstances is really that predictable I think, but I wonder if there is any interest in my detailing how this all started. It's quite a bit of dialogue and explanation and not much in the way of pics. Of course there's sex involved but it's more the journey to the sexual experiences than the acts themselves, for the most part. So my question, are people here interested in this sort of thing enough to read the actual words before I put all of the thought and time into trying to chronicle my journey? Some of you have read our stories from my wedding day, honeymoon travel (but I never published the honeymoon story itself), meeting guys in a few circumstances and summer 2019's experience with the fire fighters in Reno. We removed them for a few reasons last year. So, does anybody want the story behind the title?

Mrs Hotwife

WIth these words from my closest friend in high school, I realized that I had somehow happened upon a path that was exciting, exhilarating but needed some serious reconsideration. Now nothing about how I ended up in my sexual circumstances is really that predictable I think, but I wonder if there is any interest in my detailing how this all started. It's quite a bit of dialogue and explanation and not much in the way of pics. Of course there's sex involved but it's more the journey to the sexual experiences than the acts themselves, for the most part. So my question, are people here interested in this sort of thing enough to read the actual words before I put all of the thought and time into trying to chronicle my journey? Some of you have read our stories from my wedding day, honeymoon travel (but I never published the honeymoon story itself), meeting guys in a few circumstances and summer 2019's experience with the fire fighters in Reno. We removed them for a few reasons last year. So, does anybody want the story behind the title?

Mrs Hotwife
I would love to hear this story as I’ve read all the others with great delight !

Mrs Hotwife
Edit: Mr HW (always the pessimist) had me add the last question to the poll.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: 62rocco

Mrs Hotwife

i enjoy reading all the different stories.I’m hoping to have some of my own one day

Reactions: zeezzz0112

Mrs Hotwife
Hell yeah we do as i remember those stories an love reading anything you post as it is always stimulating to the mind among other things.

Reactions: RICK2663
Part 2 posted in stories. I hope you enjoy it. Once again, spoiler alert, I don't lose my virginity! lol

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: 62rocco