OLD Guy

Jake44

Male
Jan 18, 2020
Hello,
This site seems to be what I am looking for. I am interested on any wives over 60 cucking their husbands. Would enjoy any stories on that.

Wife turned 62 this month. Still very much a hot wife. Her sexual appetite is as strong as when we met - in college, over 40 years ago. I'm not well-endowed and have always cum too quickly to really satisfy her. So it wasn't a stretch that we'd give the lifestyle a try as newlyweds. Has not disappointed either of us. Though I don't get to watch (did for the first time in our marriage this past year - once), I'm very much involved in the lifestyle with her.

She has a long time lover who visits us on occasion - three or four times last year where he spent the long weekend in our home (actually in our bed while I either slept in a guest room or one weekend when I stayed at a nearby hotel). They fuck like teenagers. A few times last year, Stacey met up with other men - usually while we were on vacation or, as in a few weeks ago, near-spontaneously after meeting a nice guy at a wine tasting we were attending.

Reactions: artman6060