Older hotwife

Loridan

Couple
Gold
1983, I was 23. Had an ongoing deal with the Mgr at my credit union. She was 42, smoking body, wore classy dresses and heels to work.
Started with my having a problem with my account, she fixed it, I thank her, she asks if a want to get coffee as it was break time. We go next door order coffee she asks things like if I have a girlfriend, do I live alone, about my car, etc. Next time I'm in the bank...that's when you had to deposit your paycheck...we visit fir a min then coffee again. Don't really know how but she asks if she can stop by my place on her way home for coffee. She's married, 2 kids.
We kissed for a min, she says let's go to the bed. We had sex, she leaves. Got to be every Thurs, 5:45 on the dot, kissing then strip and to bed. We'd go twice always sometimes 3, she'd be gone by 7:30. She said her hubby didn't know but she also said their sex like was great. Lasted over 2 years. I got laid like crazy on the weekends because I had this...I didnt care if I got lucky or not cuz I know I had a sure thing on Thurs. Must have worked as some weekends I'd have a girl over Fri different girl Saturday then another on sunday. Bank Mgr was a friggin sex freak, I did her any way I wanted.