older truck driver

bigareolas

Male
Mar 28, 2022
i’m a 44 year old hispanic male my wife is a 42 year old black bbw huge 52 g tits areolas size of dvds i have a smaller uncircumcised penis 4-5 inches small cock head we were putting gas in my bmw when a husky white truck driver was talking to my wife he was about 6-5 husky build blonde hair thick sideburns i noticed he was flirting with my wife she came over to the car and said she could see the outline of his penis in his jeans and it made her wet soon the truck driver walked over and asked if we were a couple my wife said yes he said he liked thick women i was lucky my wife said you look good also he said you guys no where to get a drink across the road was a bar he asked if we wanted to join him sure we said while inside he asked if he could dance with my wife i said it’s up to her she said sure i went to play pool she told me later she could feel his heavy penis it was hard as a rock after a few drinks he said he was going to get some air my wife said she was going out also i said ok i’m playing pool she said while outside he unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick large pink penis it was about 9-10 inches super thick with a huge penis head and his balls were huge he guided my hand around his penis my hand barely fit i’ve only helm my husbands small dick i guided that cock into my mouth i have never had a circumcised dick it was straight and hard and smelt way better than my husbands dick i sucked the big head for about 5 minutes he said i’m going to cum i pulled his huge penis out of my mouth and started hacking his big cock he shot like a volcano my husbands small dick never had that much cum later when we went home i told my husband now i only want big circumcized dicks i am duck drunk i’ve sucked four big dicks since but still haven’t fucked a circumcised dick can’t wait