Older well hung guys are better fucks

Depends what you mean by older (and that's relative to how old you are of course) . When I was younger I really liked older men. They were more confident more experienced and knew what they wanted. Now that I'm, lets say more mature I really get a kick out of playing with younger guys. They have stamina and can repeat quickly and they give my ego a bit of a boost too. So tastes can change over time. Men in the 30s are a good compromise - still full of youthful energy but hopefully with enough experience to know how to please.

Depends what you mean by older (and that's relative to how old you are of course) . When I was younger I really liked older men. They were more confident more experienced and knew what they wanted. Now that I'm, lets say more mature I really get a kick out of playing with younger guys. They have stamina and can repeat quickly and they give my ego a bit of a boost too. So tastes can change over time. Men in the 30s are a good compromise - still full of youthful energy but hopefully with enough experience to know how to please.
I'm 35 and love screwing guys I their 50's

Hell yeah we are! Mid 40s here - big, thick 8.5 inches of love ready to rock. I've been taking down married pussy right and left the past couple of years and loving every minute of it.
Still get a kick out of how much the wives enjoy the larger dick...i mean really enjoy it