Older white guy4young African wife. Need short story

Dec 6, 2021
My wife is young religious 26 year old African woman. Beautiful breasts drop dead gorgeous. Want to try moving her to reading stories from other members (older white horny men)…if you can write a paragraph or how long as you want about fucking **forcefully** her while some scenario-your the landlord/I’m away from work/ you break in the house/ swingers club your grab her while away. I want her to read to try pushing it a little further.

Love for her to read a story—reluctant/forceful. Can message or post. Older white men only please. The funny thing she’s absolutely so shy no one…dresses modest..no one would ever think.

Attachments

• 935074D1-27D2-4371-B54C-525DB2E36AC7.jpeg
    935074D1-27D2-4371-B54C-525DB2E36AC7.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 145
  • B565CE56-0DFD-4E43-BDC1-B4ACD16B3EA0.jpeg
    B565CE56-0DFD-4E43-BDC1-B4ACD16B3EA0.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 148
Love for her to read a story—reluctant/forceful. Can message or post. Older white men only please. The funny thing she’s absolutely so shy no one…dresses modest..no one would ever think.
I would be your boss, and convince her that the only way he actually gets the promotion he just told you about, is if she becomes my fuck toy

Reactions: Africanwife4old
I'd make her my cum slut, walk up to her in public and ask her when the last time she did as she was told and had a hard cock pounded in her

I would enjoy it…the longer the better ..has someone submit 2pages was awesome…just told him write a story either hot scenarios fucking her…she’s now getting more into a real guy writing this

1) I her too swingers club where she presumes we will just dance nothing more…and older guy pulls her into crowd forcing her to dance/fondling etc and pulling her forcefully into a darkroom etc or

2) they write as if they are a landlord/neighbor and wait til I’m gone to break in our house or knock and forcefully make their way in tho room etc

WOW ... she needs to be a breeder cunt for an old white guy that requires she be serially pregnant!