Older women are better

I was 24...1984....had a once a week every Thursday after work hookup with a smokin hot married 41 yo mom of 2.
She'd stop by my place at 5:40 on the dot, we'd fuck like crazy, usually 3 rounds then she'd leave about 7:45 to go home to her family.
Foreplay....5 minutes max, she wanted to fuck period. I'd cum, we'd chat for a few, she'd either kiss me so sexy or she'd suck my dick till I was hard for next round.
She'd cum from me licking her so hard and she'd be so horny all night long. No head games, no drama, just HOT sex.
Was a good time.

I always went for older ladies, until I met my wife. Same age, but I gotta say the ladies in their 40s are my favorite. They seem horny as hell. Now that I'm in my 40s anyway, she lets loose, my favorite. Not that I wouldn't do girls of almost any age, but 40s certainly seem like a sweet spot.

I love older women there the best
I’ve been with my wife since she was 17 and she is a lot hornier and much more sexual now
Guys, MILF'S RULE!!

Its just a fact & the way it is. Have a MILF,
and you'll never fuck a 23 year old again.
Don't believe me? Try it just once. Then
You can thank me here.

Btw, MILF'S are generally 40+
my wife is much hotter and better then she was when she was young

Reactions: Johnfun
I'm 19 and Im really attracted to elder (30-50), mature women and I started being friends with them (for both sexual and non sexual stuff) tbh they're caring and yeah no drama, attitude, just caring and pleasure

P.s. if any elder women reading this.. and if you're up for a talk, dm me lol 😂

Xoxo