On it or in it?

Where should the cum be...? We're assuming this is a single shot.

• In her pussy

• In her mouth

• In her ass

• On her pussy

• On her face

• On her ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
Come on folks. This isn’t just about creampie eating, it’s about where you want to take that shot. We’ve had 27 people view this post and only 8 voted. Every one of you has an opinion, please share it. This is research. We all see the pictures , faces covered, a mouthful, a dripping kitty. Where do you prefer it? Please let us know.

The poll says it's a single shot so I was just answering the question! If the guy was allowed multiple cums it would be a different answer.
You are correct Lynn. I’m trying to understand what, collectively, we prefer as our single shot option. You only have one chance, what’s it going to be. I would have liked to also add what is your position, wife, bull, or husband, to see if there is a difference. Maybe in another poll.

You are correct Lynn. I’m trying to understand what, collectively, we prefer as our single shot option. You only have one chance, what’s it going to be. I would have liked to also add what is your position, wife, bull, or husband, to see if there is a difference. Maybe in another poll.
It also depends of course whether I'm given the choice where he cums. For instance the bull I had before my current one, his gf wouldn't let him have anal so he loved fucking me in the ass. So if it was him choosing and he only had one shot, it would have definitely been in my ass and I wouldn't have been given any choice in the matter x

It also depends of course whether I'm given the choice where he cums. For instance the bull I had before my current one, his gf wouldn't let him have anal so he loved fucking me in the ass. So if it was him choosing and he only had one shot, it would have definitely been in my ass and I wouldn't have been given any choice in the matter x
I was the only one that could fuck my wife in the ass she loved it because my balls slapped her clit .Filling her ass with hot cum turned her on even more.

I'm very submissive with my bulls so they get to decide how they want to use me and where to cum but given the choice I'm really not sure what I'd choose. I've gone thru my change and can't get pregnant anymore so cumming in my pussy isn't nearly as big of a turn on without any risk of pregnancy. I do enjoy anal and it makes me feel like a really dirty slut when a man cums in my ass but I honestly think I'd prefer that they cum in my mouth. I've always loved the taste of cum, every man's tastes different.
You are a fine woman. You know what you want and like. My wife is like you she loves to suck cock and swallow the load.

Attachments

• 05e53bf7-d22b-489f-8e43-e1d8e8a719a3.jpg
    05e53bf7-d22b-489f-8e43-e1d8e8a719a3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 98
I'm very submissive with my bulls so they get to decide how they want to use me and where to cum but given the choice I'm really not sure what I'd choose. I've gone thru my change and can't get pregnant anymore so cumming in my pussy isn't nearly as big of a turn on without any risk of pregnancy. I do enjoy anal and it makes me feel like a really dirty slut when a man cums in my ass but I honestly think I'd prefer that they cum in my mouth. I've always loved the taste of cum, every man's tastes different.
You are s special lady