On line buddy for wife

Jimi3841

Male
Sep 10, 2022
We are married and I travel for work. She is looking for on line buddy.

The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wetter, as she has chatted with a couple of men so far. Both were married in dead end relationships with a lot of time on there hands, friendly and liked the day to day banter with her. Expect to keep me, the husband in the loop as this is something that is to enhance our marriage, while keeping her entertained and her level of excitement up.

Be able to connect personally first, mentally second and once things warm up, then the sexual things will come.

If sending cock pictures is your way of doing things, please pass us by.

We are not into dominant macho types, bulls or a bull-hotwife-cuckold situation. A virtual FWB situation. Be 45 to 60, so you need to be older and mature, have soft skills and like to write. USA only. Give your location, height, weight, length and age to show you read the ad.

Last edited:

The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wetter, as she has chatted with a couple of men so far. Both were married in dead end relationships with a lot of time on there hands, friendly and liked the day to day banter with her.

Be able to connect personally first, mentally second and once things warm up, then the sexual things will come.

We are not into dominant macho types, bulls or a bull-hotwife-cuckold situation. A virtual FWB situation. Be 45 to 60, so you need to be older and mature, have soft skills and like to write. USA only. Give your location, height, weight, length and age to show you read the ad.
Good afternoon,
I enjoyed your request and I am only 44 but also enjoy the online chatting with good people. I like the day to day back and forth as well. I am married and have a great wife but we also enjoy other peoples company from time to time. I am 5’10”, 190 pounds, 7 1/2” in length and live in Virginia. I would love to start a conversation through chat and see how things go.

Reactions: Shbooboo

The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wetter, as she has chatted with a couple of men so far. Both were married in dead end relationships with a lot of time on there hands, friendly and liked the day to day banter with her.

Hi I'm jon in Florida. I'm a little older than your max. I'm 63. I'm 6 ft 4
I70 lbs. And about 9 inches. Im charming intelligent romantic and patient. Hmu if you think I qualify

Hey there my name is Terry. I'd love to be your wife's online buddy. 5'11" 210 lbs mature and respectful. I'm in WA state north of Seattle so Pacific timezone. Would love to learn more about what your woman likes and wants out of this

Hey there my name is Terry. I'd love to be your wife's online buddy. 5'11" 210 lbs mature and respectful. I'm in WA state north of Seattle so Pacific timezone. Would love to learn more about what your woman likes and wants out of this
I will message you

Good afternoon,
I enjoyed your request and I am only 44 but also enjoy the online chatting with good people. I like the day to day back and forth as well. I am married and have a great wife but we also enjoy other peoples company from time to time. I am 5’10”, 190 pounds, 7 1/2” in length and live in Virginia. I would love to start a conversation through chat and see how things go.
I will message you.,

Hello! 52 from Pennsylvania, I’m 5’9 200lbs, 8” and pierced. Would love to chat and keep the wife company online while you’re away or whenever.

The wife is new to the idea and looking to get her feet wetter, as she has chatted with a couple of men so far. Both were married in dead end relationships with a lot of time on there hands, friendly and liked the day to day banter with her. Expect to keep me, the husband in the loop as this is something that is to enhance our marriage, while keeping her entertained and her level of excitement up.

Hey I would love to be her chat buddy I am in my 60s